<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

2.07.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Cardi: LOFT. Button-up: LOFT. Skinnies: Paige Denim. Fedora: Nordstrom. Earrings: LOFT. Charm bracelet: Brighton.

1) Spanx really are a girl's best friend, especially post baby. As you can see from the first picture, I am clearly not wearing them. My stomach has lost all muscle tone, so it reverts to looking 5 months prego after I eat a large meal. Just part of the birthing a human territory, ladies. Prepare yourselves.

2) Speaking of crazy pregnancy things, did you hear about that Indian woman who gave birth to 11 babies yesterday? Yes, you read that number correctly. ELEVEN. Shut. The. Front. Door. That cannot be physically possible. I am pretty sure I would die, and if I didn't die I would probably be wishing I was dead by the end of it.

3) My awesome mother-in-law, Dianne, gave me a Brighton charm bracelet for my birthday. I love it. It's my new favorite way to add some sentimental zing to an outfit.

4) Toy companies really should include the batteries with the item. Putting together a new toy or gadget just to find out you can't use it because you don't have the batteries is the worst. Especially on Sunday


5) Did you know that along with being lucky, a four-leaf clover is also part of an Irish love ritual? "In some parts of Ireland, if a woman eats a four-leaf clover while thinking about a man, supposedly he will fall in love with her" (source). Peeps, I search high and low every time I see a patch of greenery with clovers in them. Been doing it since I was 4, no joke. Have yet to find one, but you best believe I will be eating that bad boy and thinking of Matt when I do! I'll let you know how it goes.

xoxo

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At February 7, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh pregnancy. currently its my biggest fear. but i should probably get over that at some point.

love your bright fun outfit - wish i could be anywhere near a beach like that :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so gorgeous!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

I love that outfit!!!! It is so fun.

And you look adorable!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I found a four leaf clover once and I was so excited until my brother came and took it and ripped it up--the joy of siblings!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

oh my god .. i just finished looking that lady up on google
I CAN'T BELIEVE she gave birth to 11 BABIES! thats CRAZY

poor woman!

xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Katie said...

what a cute outfit! 11 babies?? I need to go check that out!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

you look stunning ... love the outfit and the fact that they are taken near to ocean ... just great!
jess
www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

you are BREATHTAKING. <3

and 11 babies?!!? OH.MY.GAWD!! :P

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

11 babies??? Oh my! Did you hear about the woman that gave birth to a 12 pound baby in Idaho last week...vaginally?! Holy smokes!

Allyssa

 
At February 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Natalie of TheBusyBudgetingMama.com said...

came to your blog from my friend the mod mama's post on you! you are too ridiculously cute!xxxxxxx <---that was from my 1.5 yr old attacking my computer while I ran to get my 3 yr old back in bed for nap........Anyways! excited to check out your blog more!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Krista said...

New follower here. Found you from the Camille's post at Mod Mama. Love your style and your blog! Look forward to reading more :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Kira said...

11 babies? There is absolutely no way my body would be capable of that. She must be some kind of woman!

 
At February 7, 2012 at 3:29 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

11? Holy Toledo. I can't even imagine 1.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Bree said...

I think the birthing to 11 babies is completely insane. I'm not sure which would be worse 11 babies or giving birth to a 15 pound baby... True story that I read earlier.

I hope you had a great day :)

 
At February 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

You look beautiful, and 11 babies, that is way too many. I'm pregnant with one and I can't even imagine.

Red Soles and Red Wine

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

You look fab girl! As always.

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Jessica Blimbaum said...

For what it is worth, I think you look gorgeous :)

 
At February 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Lena said...

11 BABIES! I don't even know what else to say..I mean wow.

P.S. Your hat is rocking my world!

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

This outfit is just amazing! Reminds me of summer <3

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home