<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Spring Dreaming

1.30.2012

Spring Dreaming

Can we talk about how great it is to fit into normal clothes again? I can finally go shopping! Yippee!

Here are the transitional spring pieces I will be adding to my closet in the very near future.


1) Blue plaid shirt: H&M. I'll mix prints for days in this number.

2) Pink cigarette jeans: UO. I die.

3) Smarty-pants readers: Anthropologie. Pretty sure my IQ will be through the roof every time I wear these.

4) Inwood dress: Anthropologie. Let's have a tea party, shall we?

5) Creme accordion maxi skirt: American Apparel. I will be pairing this little diddy with #8.

6) MAC Fluidline. Cat eyeliner for dayyyys. Meow.

7) Fitted skinny jeans: F21. Can't have enough colored skinny jeans.

8) Cropped anchor top: F21. I will be pairing this with my pleated skirt, a rose-colored long sleeve tee underneath, and wedges. Perfection.

People, I think I've caught a case of shopping spring fever. Heaven help me.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At January 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Mariana said...

I love everything :)!!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I'm really love long skirts (5) and button down shirts (1) right now! You read my fashion mind!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

I can not wait to go shopping!!! Spring time is almost here!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

 
At January 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

ohhh i love these!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love that skirt, so adorable!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At January 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger ... said...

I have been using that MAC liner for years! Just bought a refill Sunday!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 6:09 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

oh wow all of these things are amazing! i love the mac eyeliner. i've been using it for a while and i totally love it!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

 
At January 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Bree said...

I want a pair of skinny jeans so badly! I might just have to give in and buy a pair soon!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Bree said...

Colored Skinny Jeans :)

 
At January 30, 2012 at 9:05 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything looks great, especially that cropped anchor top! So cute!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 30, 2012 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

I want to go shopping, too! :) Beautilful stuff!!

xxx

 
At January 31, 2012 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need to dig my bright skinnies out of my wardrobe--and get another pair thinking green

 
At January 31, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Kira said...

Fun! I found that after I had my baby and lost all of the weight that I didn't really need to shop because my closet kind of felt like a shopping spree. There were so many things that I hadn't been able to wear in a long time. They almost felt new again.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love springtime shopping!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home