<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Birthday Smirthday

1.26.2012

Birthday Smirthday



I am officially 24 years old. I feel so old. Sure, it's not that old, but I've been alive for almost a quarter of a century! When put that way, it sounds kind of ancient.

This next year is going to be awesome. Age 24 is going to treat this girl right. I can feel it. 

As for today, it will be filled with shopping (I have the aforementioned 15% Anthro coupon to use), watching hilarious Youtube videos (this one literally had me in tears), and stuffing my face with cake.

I also found that I share my birthday with Ellen DeGeneres, Eddie Van Halen, Paul Newman and the Suleman octuplets, aka Octomom. Pretty awesome people if you ask me.

Eat some cake for me, will ya?

Labels:

14 Comments:

At January 26, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Happy Happy Birthday Abbey Dear! Hope ya have a great one!

-Kristen

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Kira said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your 24th year is a great one for you :)

 
At January 26, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous wendy said...

Happy birthday cute girl! And congrats on that.adorable baby!!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

omg how cute is that card!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!
i hope you have the best day ever
and enjoy every single moment next
to the little one ♥

make three wishes when
you blow the candles ♥


xoxo
Melina ♥

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Happy birthday! I hope your day is wonderful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Makaila said...

happy birthday you young young thang! ;) Enjoy!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday! love getting that anthro coupon on my birthday!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Happy Birthday!! :] I hope that it has been absolutely wonderful! And I am sure this year will be a blast with your adorable sweet baby!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger L!$@ said...

Happy Birthday!! We have the same birthday :D Except instead of cake...I ate Pavlova :D As it was also Australia Day.

 
At January 27, 2012 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing day and get spoilt rotten!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

And its you first birthday being a Mummy--how amazing!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Happy belated birthday!!

xxx

 
At January 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

happy belated birthday!! hope you had the best day ever and so great you got to spend it with your family especially baby luke!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home