<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Smooth Hair, Don't Care

2.01.2012

Smooth Hair, Don't Care


So, I despise drying my hair. With a passion. I would rather empty the dishwasher and fold 5 loads of laundry before drying my hair. Nine times out of ten this is the case, which is why my hair is rarely down and styled. The good news is our place is nice and tidy. The bad news is my hair looks lame. For reals.

Then one day I got a Misikko hair dryer. The Hana Air to be exact. Problem solved. 

My disdain for blow drying my hair laid in the fact that it took 30+ minutes to dry it. Not anymore, people! This little gem packs a lot of kick and cut my dry time to 10 minutes. That, and it leaves my hair nice and smooth, not dry and frizzy. First world problem, I know, but frizzy hair is no bueno. Glad I don't have to deal with it any more, thanks to my awesome hair dryer!

Now I wonder how the flat iron is...

8 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Lauren Rebecca said...

Your hair looks great! Wow, I really want to buy one of these. I hate drying my hair also. I usually let it air dry. I'm glad that I heard from someone who has used one of these because it's a hefty investment.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Wow, that really cuts down on drying time! That is fantastic! I hate drying my hair as well, simply because it takes ages.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2012 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

your hair looks great! my hair is super frizzy it's kind of ridiculous. They actually sent me a flat iron the only problem is my hair is too wavy for it! it doesn't fully straighten my hair since it's not fully ceramic, i doubt you'll have that problem

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

your hair looks awesome!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger natalie said...

Your hair looks great! I have resorted to washing my hair at night, I just can't seem to find the time (wake up early enough) in the morning to go through the entire styling process... Looks like this blow dryer might be the answer.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

love your blog :)

 
At February 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

i am always scared to use
the blow dryer
because my scalp dries so fast

let me know how it works out for you



xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
Moser Engineering 7110 Aluminum Rear Differential Cover for 12 Bolt GM Rear End

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home