<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.24.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1) Yesterday I saw a truck driver do a U-turn in a very cramped intersection. In a huge semi. To say he has mad driving skills is an understatement. Sometimes I hardly make those turns in my Honda Accord! Bravo, truck driver man. Bravo.

2) "About 80% of neonatal and newborn sleep time is REM sleep, suggesting a tremendous amount of time dreaming" (source). Luke laughs in his sleep all the time. Yes, it's the cutest thing in the world. I wonder what he is dreaming about?

3) The ability to produce milk makes me feel like a cow. Mooooo.

4) I am ready for Chuck and Blair to be back together. The whole "I can't be with you in order to save you, but I'll always love you" thing is getting old. I really hope Chuck's wedding crashing next week makes me scream out of excitement. And how are we feeling about Serena's love for Dan? I often wonder if any of those feelings are real, considering they are ex-lovers in real life. Oh the drama. I live for Monday nights.

5) My mom is a saint. She stayed with us this last week to help out with Luke. I love her so much. I'm very grateful to have such a wonderful mother and blessed to have her around whenever I need her.

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

you are waayy too gorgeous girll!! :P<3

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I LOVE your eye liner in the first photo. Luke is so darling!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Katie Coco said...

Fivesies to Marie, she's the bestest.

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Stesha said...

great photos!!! so beautiful together.

xo
Classic & Bubbly

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Phoenix Girl 70 said...

Rachel loves looking at the pictures of baby Luke...we are so happy for you guys!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

You look awesome, Abbey! I hope everything is going well with nursing, baby, etc. Isn't having your mom around wonderful?

-Kristen

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

seriously your baby is the cutest little thing ever!

:) i am so proud of you for keeping up with him
and still blogging!

i thought you weren't going to be around and i was
going to miss ya abbey!


kissing to those cute little cheeks

i hope you have a great week


xoxo
Melina♥

 
At January 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Oh I looooove that picture of you and your cute smile with Luke on your chest!! And that picture of your mom giving him a bath is great too! :)

 
At January 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

That picture of you and baby Luke is so beautiful - you look amazing and he looks as adorable as ever.

Thank goodness for Mom's - they are the biggest life savers aren't they?

xxx
Jenna

 
At January 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh my what a doll he is! Congrats Congrats Girl! He looks like you! Savor every second, your going to blink and he'll be 3!

www.thehazelstreetdiaries.blogspot.com

 
At January 24, 2012 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Bree said...

I love the picture of the two of you; you are gorgeous and your son is too precious :)

 
At January 24, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and you don't even look tired, girl!

Say :)

 
At January 24, 2012 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You look absolutely beautiful in that third picture! And I am so with you on Chuck and Blair. It's time for their happily ever after.

 
At January 24, 2012 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

those pictures are too great- the one of you and him is just gorgeous!
laurafornerphotography.blogspot.com

 
At January 24, 2012 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Kira said...

You look fantastic!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

Luke is so adorable!!!! I can't wait to see him grow up. And OH EM GEE!!!! I'm OBSESSED with Gossip Girl! And I'm totally with you! Blair and Chuck BELONG together! Ah! I can't wait for next week!!!!!

 
At January 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Lauren Rebecca said...

Congrats on your little baby! New follower....ps I love your jewelry. I need to buy some :)

www.laurenrebecca.com

 
At January 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so beautiful, it is unreal! Gorgeous gorgeous photos. And I agree with you about Gossip Girl!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 25, 2012 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Awww... I'm so excited for Gossip Girl next week!!! <3

xxx

 
At January 25, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Candace Shiflet said...

my goodness, you and the bebe are SO cute. and 80% rem sleep? Don't you just wish you could hop into his dreams, sometimes? anddddd that really did make me laugh, the milk=cow thing :) So true, so funny!

Lovely Little Rants

 
At January 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

oh abbey he is so adorable! you're too beautiful! great photos!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At January 25, 2012 at 12:53 PM , Blogger wjmom said...

Love this pic of Auntie and baby. Moms are the best! (That was a two-fer--did you get that?)

 
At January 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

he is so handsome.

 
At January 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

Luke is adorable! And you look gorgeous. Motherhood suits you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home