<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Funny Irony

2.03.2012

Funny Irony


These gems are just your typical family photos in the Rodriguez household. We're so attractive, aren't we? I am known for my uncanny abilities to take really ugly and awkward photos. You could say it's a talent of mine. Apparently, Matt has one too. Inevitably, Luke inherited this so-called "talent" and is wasting no time in putting it to practice! You could say we're just three peas in a pod.

Anwyay, let's get to the good stuff.

I love Jeopardy. I watch it almost every night. This week it is the college tournament, and surprisingly I have found the questions to be much easier than the normal Jeopardy trivia. You'd think they'd make the questions harder. Or maybe I'm getting smarter! Ha. Sike.

I'm getting off track here, and that's all beside the point. The point is that the girl from Harvard came in last place. Like, she left with $1 last place. I proceeded to tweet, "I find it funny that the girl from Harvard on Jeopardy's college tournament came in last place. ". This led me on an "ohtheirony" hash-tag search, which was followed by an hour of straight laughter at all the things people tweeted. Here are some of the best...

"I love that Robert Pattinson's name in Water for Elephants is Jacob.
(What the forks... that's hilarious! Totally using that from now on)

"Home birth advocate dies after giving birth at home ...

  "Watching Biggest Looser while stuffing my face with popcorn and M&Ms.....

"Just found out that Bill Gates' house was designed using a Mac

Glad Twitter can bring me so much happiness on nights I am feeling lazy and have nothing better to do but waste time on the internet. It's making a close second to my colossal time-wasting sessions on Pinterest.

#mightneedanintervention 

Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Amira said...

HAHAHA, Rob Pat's character's name is Jacob in Water for Elephants - how did that not dawn on me?! Oh that is HI-larious!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

that first picture? GORGEOUS.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Bree said...

Those were great :) #Wtforks is probably my favorite!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Bahahahah! I love it.
And I don't know what you're talking about - i seriously think the first picture of you is adorable! Sometimes the goofy pictures are the most real, ya know? No one likes a supermodel pout all the time. Or maybe they do and I'm just some sort of freak. Either way, it's cute.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

I totally love when I'm able to feel smart from watching Jeopardy....even if it is the junior tournament of champions ages 9-12. That picture of your husband cracks me up. Some day you should get one of y'all all together doing the "faces." Happy Weekend! XO!

-kristen
The Mrs. and The Momma

 
At February 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute blog

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

 
At February 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Oh twitter...I love this.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM , Anonymous Call me M said...

hahaha Hilarious! And I think you look really cute in the first pic! You're a lovely family!
Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Cute pictures!! :) <3

 
At February 6, 2012 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This cheered up my day no end!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home