<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.20.2011

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Sequin beanie: F21. Belt: LOFT. Sweater: LOFT.


 
I've learned a couple new things in the past week. Though random things they may be, they have been floating through my mind, so I thought I'd share them.

1) 'Whatever' was the most despised filler word this year amongst intellectual, conversationalist adults, with 'seriously' trailing as a close second...
Seriously? Those are some of my faves, but whatever ;)
2) Winco accepts manufacturer's coupons. For those of you not familiar with Winco, it's a mega-cheap mega grocery store. Even though the one where we live is a little scary, the thrill of only spending $50 for an entire cart full of groceries never gets old.
3) Maternity pants are the most comfortable thing in the world. Is it wrong that I want to wear them even after I give birth, strictly based on the fact that they are as comfortable as sweats?
4) Baby powder get sand off and out of every crevice on the body. It's like a magical elixir.

5) Santa Clause has an iPhone. How did he ever do it before Siri was there to help him? Seriously.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At December 20, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Courtney B said...

I had NO idea Winco accepts coupons... that just made my day!
And baby powder is seriously amazing. Love that stuff!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Great new header! Congrats on the baby....and yes, wearing maternity pants post baby is like heaven to one's midsection. :)

www.themrslovesclothes.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Heather said...

So I was holding out on maternity pants until just now. "As comfortable as sweats"? I'm in.

 
At December 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You will love maternity pants for a short while, but I'm about 4 weeks out and I would KILL to put on my normal pants again! My maternity pants are falling off, but my normal pants (although I can get them zipped and buttoned) give me the world's largest muffin top. I'm just ready to be back to normal!

 
At December 20, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh, interesting! And being comfortable is the most important thing, always!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 20, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

i ADdore number one. and how you end number five with seriously. :) cheers for being awesome.

and overall it's just an amazing list.

xoxo

 
At December 21, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute post i'm sure no one will notice if your wearing maternity pants after the baby is born lol

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home