<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Cheetah, Cheetah, Pumpkin-Eatah'

11.29.2011

Cheetah, Cheetah, Pumpkin-Eatah'


Blouse: LOFT.
Belt: LOFT.
Bracelets: LOFT.
Skinnies: F21.

This is the Thanksgiving outfit I was telling all you lovelies about. Minus the Rachel Zoe inspired sequin beanie. I actually have that paired with an all black ensemble. Sometimes wearing black head-to-toe can be refreshingly chic, especially when you wear tons of color like myself. You should try it sometime.

Anywho, Thanksgiving was fabulous, pumpkin pie and all. I didn't even spill on myself! That's a record. 

Now I can officially enjoy all things Christmas (even though we've had our Christmas decor up since the beginning of November... don't judge me). Right now I am sitting in my rocking chair, basking in the ambience of twinkling Christmas lights and watching baby kick and wiggle in my tummy.

I love my life.

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At November 29, 2011 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Emma Z said...

love the title of this post =)

www.behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Courtney B said...

Your life IS good :) I was really, really good this year. I waited until the day after Thanksgiving to put my Christmas decor up... haha!

 
At November 29, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

your tree looks gorgeous!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

i love that you've had up your decor! every day i say im gunna get mine out and up but ive been so busy with my sisters wedding! i soooo hope by this weekend! im so jealous!! :)

 
At November 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Such a cute Thanksgiving outfit! I want those pants! Haha. And I definitely spilled on myself! Haha. Next year... :]

 
At November 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Ruvic said...

We've decorated our Christmas tree early November also.


Xoxox,
ruvic
http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

 
At November 30, 2011 at 2:33 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Love your Christmas tree!!
Nice outfit! :)

xxx

 
At November 30, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

That shirt is pretty freakin' cute! I can only hope to wear something other than sweats when I'm preggers.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Ariane said...

Hi! Found you over at Megan's place. Love your cheetah.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous whitney - see shop eat do said...

very cute outfit!

 
At November 30, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger monster cakes said...

I can only pray I look half this cute when I'm preggers. Love this!

 
At November 30, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

i need to put Xmas deco up ASAP!
so i can enjoy it all December :D

you look really cute love
i love the shirt print
your belly looks cute <3




happy hump day gorgeous!
xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At November 30, 2011 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look GREAT. love the top and bold pants!

cheers.

*don't miss my giveaway...i have a feeling you'd love it ;)*

 
At November 30, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love animal print tops, super cute!
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com

 
At November 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Megan said...

I'm visiting from Meg's blog and I love yours!! You and your sweet bump look precious in cheetah print!! : )

 
At November 30, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger K & J said...

Found you from "Across the Pond" and really loving the blog. Can't wait to catch up on some of your past entries. Kara XOXO

 
At November 30, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Your outfit is so cute! Love the red pants with the leopard top. Very chic.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are very very cute.
i'm so glad i just found your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home