<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Moms Say The Darndest Things

12.18.2011

Moms Say The Darndest Things

I have a thing for funny auto-correct conversations. Usually I randomly find them via Pinterest, but today I found this one on the increasingly famous site, Damn You Auto Correct (pardon my French). A lot of them are just plain nasty, but I have become an expert at filtering for the appropriate, super-hilarious ones.

The laughter that ensued after reading this little gem almost literally made me pee my pants and induced a contraction or two. Apparently, uncontrollable laughter needs to be added to the list of "Natural Remedies To Induce Labor". I'll take laughter over castor oil any day.

via
You're welcome.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

LOL the auto correct things always make me laugh!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 19, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

hahaha what a way to start my week
thanks for the good laugh!
i love this autocorrect pictures...
there is another website ..
Parents Shouldn't text
ITS HILARIOUS!!



happy monday!
xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At December 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

Haha... :) Thats amazing :D

xxx

 
At December 19, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

omg that is too funny!! i love it so hilarious! hope your doing great and that baby rod is healthy and growing!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At December 20, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger heidi said...

these had my sister & i laughing out loud like you wouldn't believe on a REALLY long car ride home for the holidays this weekend. so, so funny. thanks for posting and helping my sister and i to pass the time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home