<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Chevron Baby

11.28.2011

Chevron Baby

Peeps, I have 7.5 weeks to go before Baby Rod arrives. 

Can you believe it? Crazy, I know.

As I was taking inventory of the baby stash this weekend and double-checking for missing necessities , I realized we don't have a car seat cover. This became apparent to me when I saw our week-old nephew all warm and snuggly in his car seat. 


Adorable, I tell you. Makes me even more antsy-pantsy to get our little handsome here!

Anyway, I found a shop on Etsy that makes custom car seat covers. For those of you that are mamas, you know that car seat covers can be boring, typical, and just plain over-priced for something basic. 

I pretty much freaked out when I saw I could create my very own custom one for $50 at Chubby Baby. Also, the Chubby Baby Blog is hosting a giveaway for a $100 gift card to her shop (you should totally stop by and enter)!

Do you know what the best part is? It's going to be grey Chevron. Have you ever seen a Chevron car seat cover in the stores? Never in a million years! We are going to have such a hipster baby. 

Here is the fabric...

via
via


The charcoal minky fabric will be for the seat part and the distressed Chevron is for the cover hood! And how amazing does it all look with our diaper bag?

What do you think? Do you love, or do you love?

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I LOVE!!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Dude. Your baby is going to be so fly. I mean, look at that awesome diaper bag and car seat cover! All the other babies are gonna be jealous.
So cute.

 
At November 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Oh my goodness I do love it! :] So exciting!! And that bag is pretty awesome as well!

 
At November 28, 2011 at 9:52 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

That is so awesome!!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

oh my!
i love ittttttttttttt
such a nice fabric
and what a great idea
custom made car seat covers


xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger B and C said...

Abbey I love this, it will be perfect for baby Rod. Can't wait to meet him.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Stephanie Shepherd said...

That is the most fabulous diaper bag I've seen. Really! Several of my girlfriends are having babies and I've not seen one as cute as this so I've bookmarked it. Found your blog through Across The Pond!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home