<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Present Restraint

12.15.2011

Present Restraint


I am presently staring (no pun, hehe-haha) at our beautifully wrapped gifts under the Christmas tree. 

It is taking all of my energy to not open the gifts. Here is the kicker though...

I already know what 2 of my 3 gifts are. Shame on me.

 It's not entirely my fault. The Mister left his account open one day and I saw what it was. It's pretty much amazing. I even played with it a little when it arrived, but it's safely snuggled under the tree for now until Christmas morning. I will leave it a surprise for all of you though, as it will directly benefit the quality of this here bloggy. Any guesses?

Does anyone else have a problem of the sneaky-sneaks during Christmas?

Here is the gift I want to open most. But that would probably be weird and we'd have a serious problem on ours hands if I could open it. My mom always says it would be fun to have a zipper so we could pull him out, take a peek, and then put him back for safe keeping. Maybe that's what I'll ask Santa for.

35 weeks. Not that I'm counting or anything...

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At December 15, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I am THE WORST when it comes to needing to know what presents I'm getting. I've already coerced Hubby into telling me what his parents got me. I'm not even any better when it's me who's doing the giving. I normally try to get Hubby to ask me what I got him just so that I can tell.
We're pretty bad with surprises over here. Can't imagine how bad it's going to be when we have kids!

 
At December 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I used to be horrible when it came to peeking! I couldn't seem to stop myself. Now though, I am the opposite and I really don't want to find out until the day!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 15, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

WHAT a precious belly! My favorite thing to try not to open is stockings! :)

 
At December 15, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

cute belly! I love!

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Theresa said...

It's so hard not to want to peak! If I didn't normally already know what I was getting, because people always ask me specifically what I want since I'm so darn picky, I definitely would be tempted right now.
xx

 
At December 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

your belly is PERFECT!
how cute ♥

i look forward to opening my gifts!


xoxo
Melina♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At December 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger sohirach said...

oh my gosh! that belly! congrats!

LOVE the blog, it's sooo cute!

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

 
At December 18, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

How cute! :) 6 days left! :)

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home