<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Puppy Love

11.16.2011

Puppy Love

The other day I pinned a quote that said,

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Or in my case, dogs. We have two. 

I am grateful for my little furballs. They are my mini BFF's. They keep me company when I am all alone and have taught me to be a responsible adult. And I am pretty sure they have prepped us to become better parents. 

Seriously though.

 Benny, the little black one, is blind and is pretty much like a perpetual puppy (which means lots of attention). Max, the yellow one, has doggy ADHD. For reals. He is out of control. Needless to say, they keep me on my toes and there is a lot that goes into making sure they are well taken care of!

They make me angry sometimes too, since they like to encourage one another to do bad things-- bad things like chew up my favorite pair of flats, but I wouldn't ever give them up. 

I love these little pups!




 Did your heart just melt? You have no soul if you answered no.

P.S. Be sure to skip over here and enter my giveaway! It's AMAZING! You'll be sad if you don't hop on it!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

oh my god
yes yes yes
my heart totally melted
they are too freaking cute!
what breed are they?
i would totally get one in brown <3



xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At November 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

they are too cute! I just got a kitten and while i've had pets my whole life, this is the first one that's totally mine. and I kind of like having something that follows me all over the place and curls up on my lap for a nap while I'm doing work at night!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Secret garden said...

OMG! These dogs are so sweet I want one;p Gorgeous;p

 
At November 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Aya Smith said...

Yes... my heart just melted! They are like little teddy bears...

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

 
At November 16, 2011 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Your little pups are adorable! My family never had many pets growing up (we had a dog for a year or 2 and a cat for just a few months) so I don't have much experience...but I know my little guy is going to want one he gets so excited every time he sees them!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am in love!!! I can't wait to live somewhere that I can have a dog!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

aw they are so cute!!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At November 16, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Meredith said...

oh my gosh, adorable. those eyes are too much! :)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

 
At November 16, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Such a beautiful post. I love that quote. Your dogs are so so cute!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At November 17, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

They are so cute! Aw... :)

xxx

 
At November 18, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

How stinkin cute! LOVE IT!

p.s.Come on over to my blog and get your schedule for my 25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home