<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : M.I.A.

11.23.2011

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately.

We've had visitors galore, which I love, and I have been enjoying some quality time away from technology! Every once in awhile I think it is extremely healthy and important to detox yourself from all the fun gadgets. It gives you some time to yourself to unwind from the never-ending hustle and bustle of the internet and media. I am thankful for the opportunity to do so!

In other news, I have my Thanksgiving outfit all ready to go. Let me give you a preview.

Picture this...


 With a little bit of this... 

 And a tad bit of this...

It's going to be so adorbs. Can't wait to stuff my face while attempting to be a chic prego mama. Better cross my fingers that I don't spill gravy or cranberry sauce on my new blouse!

Are you going comfy or dressing up for Thanksgiving?

P.S. Hurry up on over here and enter my awesome giveaway! It ends Friday!


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

going to be such a cute outfit! make sure to take photos! i think i might be dressing up!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At November 23, 2011 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

I bought red skinnies 2 weeks ago and love them! Cute.

 
At November 23, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

I'm totally loving the red skinnies! And, I think I might go kind of dressy, but still casual and cute...I don't want to be too dressed up since I'll be chasing a toddler around all day. LOL!

 
At November 23, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'm glad you had a bit of time to spend with visitors away from all of the responsibilities technology seems to offer!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At November 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Oooh the red skinny jeans are amazing! I give you credit for being so stylish at Thanksgiving! Back in October when us Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving I wore a baggy midi skirt to cover my Turkey belly haha.

Melissa
miss-melissa.com

 
At November 24, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

i am glad you are back
i missed ya!

outfit looks really good
i am loving the coral color jeans!
how cute .. heels or flats?




happy thanksgiving
xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home