<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Pre-labor Of Love

12.13.2011

Pre-labor Of Love

Today marks the 34th week and 4th day of Baby Rod's life. Non-stress tests have commenced twice a week until delivery. I have hypothyroidism, which is why I have to be monitored. Fortunately, he is nice and healthy and developing just fine.  Actually, I'd say he is developing rather swiftly and enthusiastically, as today's ultra sound revealed he currently measures at about 6 lbs.

Due date wrong, perhaps? That's what I keep thinking. 

Especially now that I have been experiencing cramps, Braxton Hicks contractions, lower back pain, and intense pelvic pressure for the past 8 hours. My relentless hours of Google searching have drawn me to this conclusion...

I am going into pre-labor.

The monitor showed I had two contractions this morning, but the nurse didn't seem too alarmed, and I didn't even know I was having them. Now I'm beginning to think otherwise.

This whole labor/growing a baby experience is really confusing for a girl who hasn't the slightest idea what's going on! All I know is I'm huge, uncomfortable, and getting quite fatigued.

Off to a warm bath and massage I go!

Ever-growing belly.

Ever-growing exhaustion.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At December 14, 2011 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Your belly is so cute! Is that weird? If it is I totally take it back.

 
At December 14, 2011 at 5:20 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Not too long now! What an exciting time!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 14, 2011 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

WOW seeing your belly makes me think about the miracle of life. Isn't it amazing to watch your body manufacture, sustain and nurture life? God created women with such a special purpose and to me (someone who longs for children but has lost hope of ever having them)the whole pregnancy thing is just such a wonder. What a blessing it must be to feel life beneath your heart. You look amazing and soon you will have your baby in your arm and every day will be a miracle. I would say enjoy the pre-labour but that may be pushing things a bit...instead I will say that I pray God will give you all the tools you need to get through this phase of your pregnancy. God bless. Lisa from Honibun@blogspot

 
At December 14, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

You are so cute. I love it!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

baby is almost here YAY!!!!!!!!
your belly is so cute and round!
PERFECTION RIGHT THERE!

=D i hope everything goes smooth love
and i wish the pain would go away!



[x]♥[x]♥
melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At December 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

This is so exciting! I love reading your blog!

xxx

 
At December 18, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Jessica Abraham said...

oh your belly looks so adorable! congrats! www.thestylebakery.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home