<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : All I Want For Christmas...

12.05.2011

All I Want For Christmas...

...is this outfit from Anthropologie.







It's magical, just like this holiday season.

You know what else is magical? The daily holiday giveaway Anthropologie is hosting for 20 Days A'Gifting. 

Happy Monday, loves!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I'm gonna have to be a total copycat and add this to my Christmas list! It's so adorable and cozy looking. And those boots?! Love them.

 
At December 5, 2011 at 3:58 PM , Blogger Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

So cute! putting this on my "after Pregnancy" wish list!

 
At December 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Love this! :] I hope you get it for Christmas! :]

 
At December 5, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

That is amazingly cute! I want it too!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

how cute!
the clutch is totally my style!




xoxo
Melina
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home