<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Jackie Kennedy Onassis: Timeless

6.15.2011

Jackie Kennedy Onassis: Timeless

Hubby and I went on a Kennedy kick at the beginning of this week.

With Netflix as our BFF, we watched the TV miniseries, The Kennedys. 

Katie Holmes makes a dashing Jackie Kennedy and as I am a major fashion junky, of course I was ooing and awing at the wonderful costumes and remakes of actual fashions worn by the late First Lady.

 Hello! These sunnies are fab. I think I need to go get the exact same pair!


Look at how elegant! Love!

 The real Jackie Kennedy

Katie Holmes as Jackie Kennedy...she's a great match, huh!?

I highly recommend the miniseries if you are a history/fashion lover such as myself. It's a bundle of everything we love packed into 8 hours of laughter, tears, drama, and greatness.

My clothes have been packed away in suitcases and boxes (still!) for the past two weeks and I have been living in my boyfriend jeans and tees (not the most fashion forward look). I know I have been a total slacker with personal fashion posts, but they will be coming. I cross my heart and pinky promise.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh... that miniseries looks so good. Defiantly adding it to my must watch list! :)

 
At June 16, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

OOO! I totally want to watch it!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

loved jackie o's style so beautiful and elegant!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 16, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

I want her wardrobe.

Ask the Duplex

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home