<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Who Loves Vintage? I Do!

6.11.2011

Who Loves Vintage? I Do!

Lovelies! I have some fabulous news for you.

My beautiful and fabulous friend, Jessica, owns a shop called Linda's Vintage that sells unique, vintage hairpieces! They are all hand-made and truly will give anyone a flair of that old Hollywood glamour. My personal favorite is the Liz Taylor. I have to have it!

To start off her new venture, she is hosting a giveaway on her blog for one of the pieces! Check it out here!

IMG_2407.JPG.jpg


IMG_2397.JPG.jpg

Aren't they absolutely to die for? I spy a major trend on the verge! 

Hope you lovelies have a magical weekend!

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Ask the Duplex

 
At June 13, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger amy said...

Your blog banner is whimsical and sweet!
love it all x

hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home