<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Am A California Resident!

6.08.2011

I Am A California Resident!

So we survived our move! Hip-hip-hooray! We now call Chino Hills, CA our home.

The last few days have been spent unpacking, organizing, and decorating. 

First on the list was the family room. The collage wall look is something I've been wanting to do for a couple of years now, and the layout and color of our new apartment is perfect!

 Isn't it adorable! Now I need a white slipcover for the couch and we're in business!
Yes, I am watching 17 Again! Love me some Zac Efron. Now that I live in Cali, maybe I'll bump into him! Ha. I wish.
This is our substitute entertainment center/bookshelf. It cost a whopping $25! Wire shelving works wonders for the frugal home designer. 

I promise I'll have a fashion post next time. There are just so many other exciting things going on right now! 

Make it a great day! 

Labels:

8 Comments:

At June 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Theresa said...

Oh, I love the collage wall! I've always wanted to do that with photos- yours came out fantastic.
And what is this, Chino Hills! That's definitely close to me. I think this calls for a blogger meet up one of these days! xx

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the collage wall. Looks great!

 
At June 8, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Ooh congrats on the move!! You'll def have to keep your eyes peeled for celebs (and Efron!) now you're in sunny Cali!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 
At June 8, 2011 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Monique said...

These rooms look great!!

Monique xx

www.misszuman.com

 
At June 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I was in CA...

Ask the Duplex

 
At June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the move! your house looks fab!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

 
At June 11, 2011 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Laura said...

You are so lucky to live in Cali! Pleas go see an Eve 6 show for me! (they are the band that does Here's To The Night and Inside Out)

Laura
Born To Be Styled

 
At June 11, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

the collage looks amazing so pretty! congrats on the move!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home