<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The End Is Only the Beginning

3.23.2011

The End Is Only the Beginning

Happy Wednesday, loves!

I am sad to announce that my husband's grandpa just passed away, so we will be attending to the funeral and family matters the rest of the week. This means I will be taking the remainder of the week off from my blog. 

In light of the current situation, I have been reflecting on the loss of loved ones and the meaning of death. I am filled with gratitude for my knowledge of life after death and comforted in my faith. Death is merely the next step in the road of our eternal progression; it is most certainly not the end. Knowing that a Heavenly Father is there watching and waiting for us & friends and family who have gone before us are welcoming with open arms, brings feelings of peace.

Image from www.very-bored.com

" Life is eternal and love is immortal; And death is only a horizon, And a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight." 
- Rossiter W. Raymond


Remember to cherish each person in your life. Tell them you love them excessively. Visit as often as possible and laugh until you're reduced to tears. Life on earth is just a glimpse and needs to be filled with joy and happiness at every opportunity. 


I will miss you all so much, but will return next week with plenty of goodies to share. Have a wonderful and fulfilling week!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Erica said...

My condolences to you and your husband's family.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Laura said...

My heart is with your family. My Grandma just passed away yesterday. It's great to know that they are in a happier place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home