<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Floral Fixation

3.19.2011

Floral Fixation

I am loving everything about the floral trend right now! Don't you??

It's feminine, flirty, and adds the right amount of visual interest & texture to an outfit!


Floral dress, Aerie; belt, LOFT; leggings, F21; boots, Buffalo Exchange; necklace, my design
Floral dress, Aerie, $10

Floral skirt, LOFT, $20 (with coupons). Click here to get yours!
Floral tunic, Ross, $5
And be sure to check out the moon as the sun is setting! It is a perigee and will be 14% bigger than normal! You better get lookin' outside soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 20, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Carla said...

Yes I do!! I'm into floral prints as well like you! I specially love the red skirt. Florals are big this season! great that you have some stocked up now =)

misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

 
At March 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Jilliebeanie said...

Florals! Yes!

So glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours - it's great!

 
At March 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Lynzy said...

That dress is from Aerie and is so flipping adorable! I love it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home