<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The 1960's

3.22.2011

The 1960's

The Nineteen Sixties.

A decade of change, progress, insanely awesome music, and great fashion.

In light of my reference to Edie Sedgwick (see post below), I decided to compile my list of the "It Girls" that trail-blazed the fashion road and will forever hold a position as true fashion icons.


Audrey



 Edie


Jackie


Twiggy



I love the geometric lines, the color blocking, the drastic liner and lashes, and the boyfriend/pixie haircut.

Best thing of all...

The 60's are back and in full swing!

Time to get those wardrobes full of intense colors and glue on those dramatic lashes!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Man I love Twiggy and her lashes and hair. I wish I could have this look for a week and then have my hair back.

Dress Up RebeccawithanR

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger The Apron Gal said...

Love the new blog Abbey! I especially love your shop name, so cute. keep up the fun posts!

 
At March 25, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger JenB said...

True fashion icons!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Taylor Ann said...

Yes they're back and I LOVE IT! You're blog is so darling :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home