<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Think Green!

3.17.2011

Think Green!

Top o' the mornin' lads and lassies!

First off, I would like to say...

Happy St. Patty's Day!

In honor of this holiday, I am sharing with you some of my favorite green finds (literally and figuratively)!
Pouf (image from serenaandlily.com)

Rug (image from serenaandlily)
Bird Lamp (image from serenaandlily)

These home finds are from Serena & Lily. I just read in Lucky magazine that they are hosting a giveaway in a couple of days for a $1000 shopping spree! I think it's the perfect time of year to be feeling lucky! :) 

You must, must, must check out Serena & Lily. My latest obsession is their Bazaar. These ladies are fierce treasure hunters. Talk about finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

Second on my list is... 

from the yummy organic cosmetic line, LUSH.
Image from lushusa.com

This organic face mask is the perfect combo of mint, clay, and aduki beans. It's certain to tighten those pores and give a radiant complexion, envious to the most rosy-cheeked leprechaun I know!

Look @ those cute little cheeks!

Last but not least, my third pick for the St. Patty's Day celebration is...

green tights.

Yes, I completely, 100% support the fashion trend best known to the likes of Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Take a peek at this adorable Kate Spade look. I'm thinking this is my next must-have outfit.

Image courtesy of Kate Spade

Well, me ould segotias, have yerselves a grand St. Patty's hollier! (That's irish slang for have a great St. Patty's holiday, my lovelies!)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 17, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Those tights are amazing! Especially the geometric shapes because they look so awesome with the polka dots.

North Meets South

 
At March 18, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Um, next must have outfit? Oh my goodness, yes PLEASE. I love every little detail -amazing. xx veronika

 
At March 19, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

That polka dot dress with those green tights is simply darling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home