<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Cardi Party

3.12.2011

Cardi Party

Deal of the Day #7!

My final look of the week! I'm keeping it casual since it's Saturday and sunny. You can also do this look in the snow by changing out the sandals for boots and adding a cute blazer!

Cardi, LOFT, $20; sequin tank, LOFT, $19; tribal necklace, LOFT, $10; skinny denim crop, LOFT , $9; gold gladiator sandals, F21, $10

Grand total...$68!

It's been fun doing looks $75 and under.

Now I need to find what my theme for next week will be!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger AmiCheri said...

Heyhey, I know this outfit! I'm especially in love with the necklace, and the sweater, and the tank, mmm, k, all of it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home