<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

2.25.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday





Jacket: similar
Shirt: similar
Pants: H&M
Booties: Target (on clearance!)
Bracelets: similar
Handbag: c/o Hearts
Sunglasses: similar

Photography by Nathan Petty

1) I had the wonderful privilege of doing a shoot a few weeks back with our friend, Nathan. It was my first time taking photos for this blog with a bonafide professional. I was so nervous — funny how getting in front of the camera with someone shooting other than your husband can be all nerve wracking, but it was actually a boat load of fun, and he paid attention to all the little details that husbands tend to miss! One million bonus points to you, Nathan! If you are a style or fashion blogger in the San Diego area, he is looking to collaborate and you can contact him here. And duh, if you are in need of photos for a wedding, portraits (fellow Mormons, he shot Kirby Heyborne, aka The R.M. and the dude in The Single's Ward!) or anything for that matter, Nathan is your guy. He is laid back, efficient and has been doing the whole photography gig since 1998, which makes him an especially talented uber-professional. Check out his site and work here

2) Fact: All the faces you see in your dreams are actual faces you have seen in real life (source). Basically, your brain is not inventing faces and you have seen that creepy, scary person somewhere before. Eeeeep! Or for the sake of optimism, that certain, mysterious Prince Charming does indeed exist! Yeeee!

3) These photos of figure skaters in mid-jump had me in tears from laughing so hard, and I scrolled through them at least 15 times. Good golly, I love technology's ability to capture the most ridiculous things. So long, Sochi 2014. You were quality entertainment.

4) This baby panther that was rescued down in Florida is Wesley's spirit animal. Literally. If Wes were an animal, he would be this panther! They look like each other! And it is pretty much the most darling little panther kitten I've ever seen.

5) Would you rather belly flop from a 25 foot high dive or hold your breath underwater until right before the point of passing out? 

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At February 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

We JUST talked about spirit animals yesterday at dinner! Mine is an elephant.

 
At February 25, 2014 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Ashley said...

I think I'd rather hold my breath, my fear of heights and needless pain would keep me from the belly flop. I'd probably regret it though. Photos look great-I love my husband, and appreciate his willingness to document my OOTDs, but a professional would be pretty nice, I must admit!

 
At February 25, 2014 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Nothing but a Pigeon said...

What a fun post! You look amazing and I totally understand about Husband's taking our photos! Bless there hearts they try to make us so happy! I think my spirit animal would be a Fox and that is totally creepy that all the faces we see in our dreams are actual people... or at least real people that are out there. Eeeeeep!
xoxo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

 
At February 25, 2014 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I love all the random things you find on the internet. THIS blog is quality entertainment :)

 
At February 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so gorgeous and i think i would rather hold my breath under water !

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At February 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

What wonderful photos, love the look head-to-toe and I'm so very smitten with your blonde locks! Thinking of lightening mine again!! xoxo

 
At February 25, 2014 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Hold my breath! Love these random things. Can't believe the sale on those Target booties!! I am in the market for a pair of studded ankle boots. And the ice skater pics absolutely killed me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home