<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : What Can I Say? He's Quotable!

6.11.2012

What Can I Say? He's Quotable!


I can confidently say I am married to the most quotable person on the planet. Here are a few verbal gems, compliments of ze Matthew Rodriguez.

"Nothing on HBO is good after dark."

"He's out like a lamp."

"You look like that one girl from that movie where her brother is marrying her high school nemesis, but you look like she did when she was dorky with the bangs and the glasses... minus the braces." (He is talking about You Again in regards to my reader glasses and crazy bed head.)

"It's not the man of the house, it's the woman of the house. Every woman wears the pants in the relationship."

P.S. I am starting the very first A Random Thing Or Two-sday (ARTOT) linky tomorrow! Get your stupid facts and randomness ready to share!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

lol I think he's right about the pants. We just wear them behind the scenes.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

It sounds like your husband's one of those cool people who can make friends instantly with anyone because he's just hilarious. Which is definitely a good quality to have :)

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds so cool! And I only just realised that "two-sday" means tuesday- I am so slow! I guess that it's because I don't really read it out loud but I still feel kind of stupid! Excited for the link-up though :)

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds so cool! And I only just realised that "two-sday" means tuesday- I am so slow! I guess that it's because I don't really read it out loud but I still feel kind of stupid! Excited for the link-up though :)

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute post love the one about you again! i tend to get the funny nerdy comments from my bf because of my glasses and crazy lion hair!

City Style

 
At June 11, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

omg this is too cute for words. i love when my boyfriend says silly little things like that

love and hugs,
kaitgirl

 
At June 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So many of his quotes made me laugh. This is exactly like my husband :)

 
At June 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

I just love the picture!!! :)

Lischen
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home