<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

5.29.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Why do I even bother to put where my clothes are from? If you read this blog on a regular basis, you know that 90% of my clothing is from LOFT. Here are the deets on my accessories... Shoes: Target. Belt: Anthropologie. Hat: Nordstrom BP.

1) I am still trying to recover from all of the BBQ goodness I consumed yesterday. All the combined food throughout the day probably weighed around 7 lbs. No joke. Looks like I need to take part in the marathon running next Memorial Day with the rest of my fit family members. Yeahhh, I'm gonna have to sorta take that back because I just thought about it and that probably will never happen. Who am I kidding? I'm the laziest person in the world in regard to working out.

2) Fact: At their closest points, Russia and the U.S. are only 2.5 miles apart. See it for yourself.

3) Luke had his first successful rice cereal meal on Sunday. Wish you could have been there. It was simply adorable. He grunts and growls and luuu-huuuvs his food. Now if only we could figure out how to keep the food in instead of pushing 99% of it out. You know how much he loves to stick that tongue out!

4) The mirrors at our hotel we stayed at this last week were very flattering. Nothing beats a mirror that makes you look better than usual. This thought lead me to one of those profound, existential conversations with myself while showering. How are we to know what we truly look like if assorted mirrors reflect a slightly altered image? A picture? No. Like mirrors, different cameras give a slightly altered result depending on the camera. Videos? Same thing as the two previous examples. The conclusion is we will never exactly know what our bodies look like in reality. Craaaazy. It's almost as cool as wormholes. Almost.

5) Would you rather possess the ability to teleport or clean your house with a wiggle of your nose?

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At May 29, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

well whatever mirror you look in youre gorgeous - love these pictures!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

You look fabulous as usual. I love your shirt and your hat!

Luke is onto rice cereal already!? Babies just love playing with their food don't they!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

teleport - all the way.
And... you look adorable.
I now have the desire to look in 20 different mirrors, pictures, etc. just to try and figure out what I actually look like.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Haha! I could imaging Luke sticking his tongue out while being fed :p SO CUTE!

The boyf and I always clean stuff together, it's our "thing" so I'd rather have the power to teleport :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Can I choose both?....or is that just reserved for witches named "Samantha"? :)

The Mrs. and The Momma

 
At May 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

i love the hat and this is a really cute outfit!!
jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At May 29, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger wjmom said...

Clean with a nose wiggle. Or a blink. Either one would allow me to DRIVE or FLY wherever...

You look lovely.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Jolie Baby said...

That's such a hard question! I'd say teleport.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Teleport. I hate flying/driving...all that.

But, I do LOVE a flattering mirror. Need more of those in my life.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Aspiring Kennedy said...

The first official BBQ of the summer is always the best! Sometimes it's ok to indulge a little. We won't tell.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Bespoke Gina said...

Love the hat, and you are adorable in it.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Tunes & Spoons said...

so cute! i love those shoes, i almost bought them from target when they were there but i was afraid they wouldn't break in and get comfortable. please just tell me they are still horribly uncomfortable so i dont kick myself for not buying those cuties!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

Teleport, because at least you can hire someone to help you out with cleaning. Think about it. No need for a car? Use a fraction of the money saved from car expenses and hire a housekeeper. Done and done.

Britt
The Secondhand Magpie

 
At May 31, 2012 at 12:42 AM , Blogger Elegantesque said...

lovely look you look stunning

Kisses

Hannah

Elegantesque Blog

 
At May 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Great outfit! Love the jacket!

Love, Jennifer

thefrontrowofstyle.blogspot.com

 
At June 1, 2012 at 7:28 AM , Blogger p S h A o R t A o said...

Adorable! Attractive mirrors are the best. With way too many people with low self esteem, we need more of those.

I have always wanted to teleport. I love the west coast and all but I miss my family back in Texas and friends all over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home