<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Basketball For Breakfast

6.06.2012

Basketball For Breakfast


Just a typical morning in the Rodriguez household. Guess the foam from the Bumbo just wasn't cutting it as a suitable breakfast option. And would you get a look at that bedhead? My goodness. Time for a wee baby haircut.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At June 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

I was going to say look how into it he is in that first picture. And then the 2nd one.. omg he's just SO cute! And look at his hair, ahh, I can't even stand how adorable he is! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At June 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Oh my gosh he's too cute!! I need to kiss those little cheeks!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Baby+Bumbo=Awesome.

 
At June 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

His hair is awesome!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Aww so so cute!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At June 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Hailey said...

haha love this! i hope my baby boy gets bored by video games so the hubby doesn't pic up the habit again! love the bed head!!!!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

The bumbo is the greatest invention EVER!!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

I think I just died! He's just he cutest thing EVER!!!!!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So presh! This is making me sooooo baby hungry!

 
At June 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Ahahahaha, I love his windswept hair in the last picture!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How cute is he! So adorable!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Gosh, I love the third picture!! :)

Lischen
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home