<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : New Arrivals!

1.11.2012

New Arrivals!

Sorry, the new arrival isn't Baby Rod. He'll be here soon though! I am happy to announce that as of yesterday I was 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Woot-woot! For those of you who don't understand that mumbo-jumbo I just said, it basically means the cervix is almost half-way ready to birth a baby! 

Actually, let me just simply explain the process. Once the cervix completely softens to 100% and dilation is at 10 cm (the max the cervix can open), the bebe comes out! A year ago I always had that confused puppy dog look on my face when women would get all technical with their birthing talk, and I always wished someone would explain to me what the crap they were talking about. So there you go. Hope you feel educated enough now so you don't feel out of the loop :)

The arrivals I am speaking of are the new necklaces I just added to the shop!

Hootie Cutie: $12.50.
Initialized: $12.50
Quite The Duo: $19.50.

Hope you stop by and take a peek! Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM , Blogger ... said...

Ahhh the little one is coming soon! :) Love these new additions!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Thanks for the education! I never really understood what effaced meant. And I love the new additions to your shop!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are all lovely. That little owl is precious.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Congratulations! Hope you had gotten lots of rest and pampered yourself alot! Get ready cause here...he...comes!!! Remember...just breath normally between pushes off course...:) It's gonna be so cool to feel so much love the minute you lay eyes on that little guy! That moment I never ever forgot and is still so real...even these 21 years later! Whew! I better stop...I am gettin' all misty! hee hee...
Love those necklaces...especially the owl!
Take care!
XO Carrie
www.carriefabulous.com
www.livefrombungalow63.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

Where's the love reaction?!?! :P <3

 
At January 11, 2012 at 10:05 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love these!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Sophia Chidson said...

love all these pieces!

http://rueabbey.blogspot.com/

Sophia Xx

 
At January 12, 2012 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! How awesome!! :)

xxx

 
At January 12, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

so cute!! can't wait until baby rod arrives though!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At January 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Modern Modest Beauty said...

New follower here...I love the owl necklace! If you have a minute please stop by my brand new beauty/fashion blog!

Jenny from www.ModernModestBeauty.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home