<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Love Weddings!

1.02.2012

I Love Weddings!

The lovely Jess and I! Have you read her blog? It's amazing. You will instantly fall in love. I promise.
BFF's since the 3rd grade,  Molly and I.
The Bride & Groom! Gregg, Ellen, and Jess.

Beautiful Caroline and her awesome hubby, Aaron.
Ellen looked gorgeous, as always!
And last but not least, The Mister Matt doing the Carlton...priceless.

What better way to start off a new year, than by getting married? Nothing beats it!

My beautiful friend, Ellen, got married this last weekend and we were able to go enjoy quality time with friends, while celebrating their happy union!

It was beautiful. Love was in the air. Lots of laughs were had. And yes, Mister Matt was showing his amazing dance skills on the floor. After all, those dance skills were the thing that kept me coming back for more when we first started dating. Boy can move and groove. I myself tried to dance, but being 9 months prego and all, it didn't exactly work in my favor. 

Well, it's Monday. And it's a holiday! Another 3 day weekend! And aren't we all just so much happier? 

I am about to make your day even brighter. To celebrate the grand opening of my store, Sprightly So, I am running a 15% off your entire purchase promo! Just enter the code GRANDOPEN1, and bam, you just saved yourself some moolah and landed some sweet handcrafted gems or an amazing vintage find. Tell your friends! Buy yourself a New Year's gift! 

And oh yeah, don't forget to enter your cute, little self into the $25 Anthropologie gift card giveaway! This new year is starting off with some awesome perks, huh!?

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Charlotte said...

Weddings are really happy things, I also love them! You have a nice blog and so beautiful pregnant :-)

 
At January 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Kira said...

The Carlton is pretty much the best dance ever.

 
At January 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

omg it looks like so much fun!
i love weddings too. everyone is always so happy(:

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

 
At January 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

That Carlton snapshot is priceless. :)

 
At January 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Karen Mortensen said...

What fun. Her dress is beautiful.

 
At January 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

Booo. I don't know the dimensions of my throw pillows sitting in storage in the US... but you better believe that once I get them back... I will buy that pillow cover, because it is AWESOME.

 
At January 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way to ring in the new year! Sounds like a complete blast! Love your blog! Too cute :)
Luvv, Leigh B

 
At January 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

My best friend got married when I was 34 weeks prego. (the little guy is now 12 wks tom!) and I had to dance at her wedding, I was her maid of honor and I thought that I might go into labor on that dance floor! It was worth it...but no, didn't induce any labor:)

 
At January 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Lena said...

Abbey ... your blog may just be my new favorite. You love chocolate and may be the most adorable pregnant woman [ever]?! I don't think it's possible for you to be anything but fabulous. Definite follow. Woo!

http://www.lenamusings.com/

 
At January 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Mariel Torres said...

Wedding are indeed the absolute best! BTW, I love the picture of the Mister doing the carlton... you got a keeper there girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home