<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Lazy Day

1.06.2012

Lazy Day



Today marks the 38th week of Baby Rod's life in the womb. I can no longer see my toes unless I strain my neck, and multiple naps are a necessity. 

As we await our little bambino's arrival, I will be sitting on the couch eating Turtles by the boxful. I've already helped myself to half a box today. I have no shame. Nope. None, whatsoever. I like to think of it as consuming 16% of my daily iron and calcium needs, based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Who knew they were so full of nutritional value?

Have a wonderful weekend, and keep your fingers crossed that you'll be the lucky winner of my $25 Anthropologie gift card giveaway! The winner will be announced Monday! Make sure you enter if you haven't already! You'll be sad if you miss it!

xoxo.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Elisha said...

awwwh, i bet youu all the pain will be worth it to see that precious face ;) <3

 
At January 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for lazy days, always the best!

 
At January 6, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You deserve every single turtle, and I am impressed with their nutritional value. That makes them even sweeter. :)

Have a lovely and relaxing weekend.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Kira said...

Enjoy those turtles while you still can! I barely found time to eat once my baby was born.

 
At January 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You definitely deserve the turtles!!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM , Anonymous Dawnee said...

You're getting SO CLOSE!!!!!!! Such a great time for babies! I was able to be at the birth of my new Grandson last week! :) Found you on The Wiegands Linky Party. I am now following!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

your little baby belly is so super adorable!

xoxo

 
At January 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Enjoy those turtles! You deserve them, growing a human is hard work. :)

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Megan said...

you are so close!! i want to eat a box of turtles..and im not even pregnant...

 
At January 9, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

eat all the chocolate turtles you want! baby rod is so close to arriving!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home