<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

11.18.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday








Lapis Quilted Jacket (similar)
LOFT Striped Tee (similar) — see DIY instruction below for pom detail!
Kiind Of Track Jogg Pants
Steve Madden Jazie Oxfords (similar)
Cents of Style 'Serena' Over-sized Beanie c/o

1. I am in a closet-purging mode again and almost tossed this pink tee into the give away pile. But then I had some pink pom trim sitting around and the lightbulbs went off. I could embellish this boring, old sucker! The bottom was the part that drove me nuts anyway. Adding a pom edge is possibly the easiest refashion to spice up your tired and old tees. Simply use fabric glue to adhere the pom trim to the bottom of your shirt, sleeves or wherever you need some flounce. (Isn't that a lovely word?) Ta-da! Brand spanking new tee!

2. Fact: Justin Bobby used to be Adam Levine's hairstylist (source). Could you imagine working at that salon? Heart eyes for years. (Also the most pointless fact I've listed yet, but every time I watch The Voice and see Adam's perfectly tousled hair, I can't help but think of Justin Bobby styling it and mumbling some drunken philosophical crap. Speaking of...)

3. JOHNNY DEPP. Guys, I am still dying over his slurred introduction at the Hollywood Documentary Awards. "That's the weirdest microphooone I've ever seen in my life!" It still makes me laugh so hard. Usually I suffer from major secondhand embarrassment at such a thing, but he is a quirky oddball as it is, and I think I might even like him more now.

4. Wes is standing now! It's only a matter of days before we have a walker on our hands. I cannot believe it! Luke says, "I wuv you, mama" whenever we have conversations now, and it gives me butterflies and the warm fuzzies. I wuv my little fellows :)

5. Would you rather shave your eyebrows (no drawing them back in!) or dye your teeth blue for a week month?

Image Map

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At November 18, 2014 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm seriosly in love with that beanie! its just perfect!!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

 
At November 18, 2014 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

I adore your hat - it looks so comfy and warm!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 
At November 18, 2014 at 6:52 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

I love your beanie! You look so pretty!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At November 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Bridget said...

dye my teeth blue for a week. just one week--i'd be housebound. eyebrows shaved?! that'd take awhile to look normal.

also, those pants!!

 
At November 18, 2014 at 8:46 AM , Blogger The Olive Tree Blog said...

Ummm adding poms...genius! Also, dye my teeth blue. :)

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Jessica! I love how big and cozy it is :)

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Kathleen! It certainly is :)

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Christina! xo

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh, Bridget, if you were a hairy Sasquatch like me your eyebrows would be half grown back by a week ;) But your points are valid, and I am changing the having your teeth blue to a month! And yes, these pants are amazing. Or should I say glorified sweats? My kind of pants!

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think I will be adding poms to EVERYTHING I own now. It's so fun! As I mentioned above, how about if they were blue for an entire month?

 
At November 18, 2014 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

I love the detail on this top! You look amazing friend.

 
At November 18, 2014 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

PS I'd do the blue teeth for sure.

 
At November 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Brandi!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home