<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

11.04.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday






Black and Red Plaid Coat c/o Sheinside
LOFT Stripe Sunwashed Tee
LOFT Modern Skinny Jeans in Black
Forever 21 Western Ways Booties
Target Women's Knit Beanie

1. I'm back at it with an outfit post! For a second there I thought I had forgotten how to get dressed. I would like to thank the dip into the 60 degree weather range for getting me back into pants and letting this beautiful red beauty grace us with her presence. For reals, though. I have been waiting for almost two months to bust out this buffalo checked coat. It's pretty much the coolest coat I have ever owned.

2. Fact: A female octopus dies after her eggs hatch (source). I came across a devastating and beautiful article about a female octupus nicknamed Opal, which includes a video of the 10-month journey filmed by a diver. Motherhood among all creatures is incredible and humbling. 

3. I feel like I am lacking in the celebrity gossip department these days, and since I especially love a good baby bump, can we talk about Blake Lively? First of all, she is one of the most radiant pregnant women I have ever seen, and second, that baby is going to be GORGEOUS. Are they having a boy or girl? I'm too lazy to Google right now.

4. Luke has this little, plastic rescue truck with a siren that blares when you hit a button. And last night it started going off. In the middle of the night. With nobody around it. I cannot even begin to explain to you the terror that 8-inch piece of crappy plastic brought to me as I woke up to its siren echoing off the silent, dark walls downstairs. It continues to randomly go off and I know it's just a battery shorting out since Luke likes to give it a "bath." But part of me is terrified of it. Like, I don't want to touch it because it is haunted. I guess we are all just still in the Halloween spirit? Heeby-jeeby!

5. Would you rather have no knees or no elbows?

Luke is so over taking these pictures. (Takes after his Dad! Ha.)
  Image Map

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 4, 2014 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Hollands Reverie said...

Love the outfit! and the truck would freak me out!!

www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

 
At November 4, 2014 at 7:43 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

I love that coat paired with the stripes! Such a great fall look!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At November 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I agree....the weather changing has been so nice for cuter outfits! I'm totally behind on celebrity gossip as well. Now, I'm going to have to look up some Blake Lively baby bump pictures!

 
At November 10, 2014 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Holland, you have NO IDEA! Freaking scary. I finally took the batteries out and haven't heard any noises yet...

 
At November 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Christina! It's a good coat for print mixing! :)

 
At November 10, 2014 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fall and winter are definitely the best fashion seasons! And Blake's bump is giving me major baby fever. So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home