<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : What To Do When Your Kids Walk In On You

11.10.2014

What To Do When Your Kids Walk In On You



I think it is safe to assume that one of the most horrifying, awkward moments that can be encountered as a parent is having your kids walk in on you while doing the hanky-panky. It's a fact of life that we all have sex, but no matter how mature I try to be about the situation, I still feel mortified whenever I think about it and bury my head in my hands as I let out an embarrassed shriek. (Or I pull a face akin to Luke's. Feel free to leave a caption for this picture in the comments, because this one is worth at least a thousand words.)

Of course, as fate would have it, it happened to us recently. Yes, Luke walked in on us while we were having sex. Luckily he is still just a little guy and didn't see anything specific, but he is definitely old enough to recognize that something a little different was going on. I am also happy to report that I did not die from humiliation and lived to tell the tale. Read our funny story about it over here and learn what to do when your kids walk in on you! (It's terrible advice, really, but sometimes you gotta' do what you gotta' do!)
  Image Map

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At November 10, 2014 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Charity Hall said...

The link doesn't quite work?

 
At November 10, 2014 at 2:48 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

This is hilarious! I love that you are so honest!!

 
At November 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Matt and Abbey said...

Haha, thanks Meagan!

 
At November 10, 2014 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Matt and Abbey said...

Doh! Thanks for the heads up, Charity! It is fixed now :)

 
At November 10, 2014 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Holly @ Happiness This Hour said...

Oooohhh my goodness, that is hilarious! Love that you are so candid about it! :)

 
At November 10, 2014 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Hollands Reverie said...

Lol- this is my worst nightmare, somehow we've avoided it this far, but you know it's coming at some point!

www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, thanks Holly! :)

 
At November 18, 2014 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, it's in your near future, girlfriend. Just pretend you are sleeping. It always works! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home