<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I'm Loving The Big, Bold Brow Trend

9.12.2014

I'm Loving The Big, Bold Brow Trend

The Big, Bold Brow Trend


It seems that the bigger and bolder the brows this fall, the better. I am definitely a proponent of this huge beauty trend (as evidenced here). Why? Because I was blessed with the bushiest brows a girl can get. I used to curse my mom for this, since it is passed down from her side, but now I am rejoicing. I suppose I should have embraced them the whole time, but being extra hairy isn't generally something I appreciate. I suppose this trend is teaching me a valuable life lesson that flaws are only in the eye of the beholder! (Until frighteningly thin brows hijack the spotlight in five years.) Is being fickle a genetic trait, too? ;)

























(Get a load of those brows in all their bushy glory! And bangs! So trendy, Abbey. This face I'm pulling is almost as if I knew my brows were destined for greatness 20 years later.)

I perused Pinterest to bring you the best bold brows I could find, and then realized that I shoulda' just typed "Cara Delevingne" in the search bar because they are basically all pictures of her face. With Lily Collins interjected every fourth picture. By the way, I am convinced Cara Delevingne is the female version of Jared Leto. I should start a "Who Wore It Best?" Tumblr between the two of them. (Also, Zoolander 2? I. Can't. Wait.)

What do you think of the big brow trend? Love it? Think it's atrocious? Meh? Tell me, tell me! 

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At September 12, 2014 at 6:08 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

I am loving this trend too! I have always had thicker brows so I am excited that this is "in" now haha! Great inspirational photos! I hope you have a good weekend!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

 
At September 12, 2014 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love bold brows, but mine are naturally thin. I'm so confused...do all of these people naturally have fuller brows, or is there a way to fill them in without it being totally obvious looking??

 
At September 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my word I love bold brows too! I was thinking about how much I loved them just yesterday and the thought crossed my mind why I didn't ever think about my eye brows like that, even though they are pretty bold, then I looked in the mirror and realized my glasses cover almost all of my eyebrows, so you can barely even see them, haha :D

 
At September 12, 2014 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

haha I love it too!! The bigger the better!

 
At September 12, 2014 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos! Love thick brows!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

 
At September 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM , Blogger The New 1 said...

Yeeeey I love it too! So stylish and natural!

http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
INSTAGRAM : hellodashi

 
At September 15, 2014 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Team big brows! :)

 
At September 15, 2014 at 8:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The girls I featured in the image above all have naturally full, grown out brows, but you can totally fill them in to get the big look. I use Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. Does it look obvious? Yeah, maybe a little, but I think that's the point? I am toying with the idea of a tutorial on how I do mine. I'll keep ya posted!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You need to show off dem fancy brows one of these days! :)

 
At September 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amen!!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bold brows FTW!

 
At September 15, 2014 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Agreed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home