<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 5 Cute Back To School DIY Projects To Try

9.05.2014

5 Cute Back To School DIY Projects To Try






DIY Notebook Tea Cloths. How adorable are these tea cloths? I am sure any teacher would gush over a gift like this, or they would be cute to keep around the house for the first month back to school. Get the directions over on Say Yes.

DIY Printable Apple Boxes. Fill these cuties with candies or your favorite snack. I think they would be fun for lunches, or a goody box for a back to school party. Get the free printable on Oh Happy Day!

DIY Etched Pencils. Aren't these the coolest way to spice up a boring, old No. 2 pencil? I don't exactly have a wood burning tool lying around, but this awesome DIY makes me think I need to run to the store and get one, immediately! Come find the instructions here on DIY Network.

DIY Apple Piñata. My boys aren't in school yet, but I love the idea of having a back to school party night after school has started. I remember how anxious I would get the entire first month of school, and if they are anything like me, a party would be just the thing to keep spirits lifted and excited! This apple piñata is a MUST! You can find the instructions on how to make it over on Studio DIY.

DIY Cake & Cloche Jars.  You'll be earning serious brownie points if your kid shows up with a cake for the teacher! Okay, so maybe not a cake, but I think it would be fun to make some apple cider doughnuts and bring them into class with one of these cake jars from A Beautiful Mess! Maybe take it one step further even and let your kids paint it (with food grade paint, of course).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2014 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Rubies and Emeralds said...

Ah - those tea cloths are beyond adorable. My mother is a teacher and I feel like she would appreciate those even more. Don't you just love home goods/accessories? I swear I could spend millions on a daily basis :)

xoxo

www.whitneytakesawalk.com

 
At September 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, I am OBSESSED. Don't ever go to a Home Goods with me... er, maybe you are the one person that should, actually, because I would be in that store for hours if I could! And you should make those tea cloths for your mom! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home