<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Taking Stock

7.23.2014

Taking Stock



I wanted to take note of my thoughts and feelings while we are home here in Heber at my parents' house. This place is so beautiful and holds so many dear memories, and I want to remember it forever.

Making: travel plans.
Cooking: the most delicious pot roast and gravy for the famdamily.
Drinking: gallons of water.
Reading: text messages from my burning hunk of love, also known as Matt.
Wanting: an Ocean Commotion ice cream from Dairy Keen. That stuff is addicting!
Looking: out the window to blue skies and green pastures.
Playing: outside from sun up till sun down.
Wasting: nothing. Everything feels just right.
Sewing: a hand-embroidered top with my mama. Tutorial coming soon!
Wishing: on shooting stars in these breathtaking country skies.
Enjoying: unrushed time with family.
Waiting: for the fireworks tomorrow night. (Pioneer Day, folks! When in Utah, right?)
Liking: all of the fresh air and greenery around me ... I think we need to move to Midway.
Wondering: if that will ever happen.
Loving: my boys and watching them spend time with grandma and grandpa.
Hoping: these cramps will go away. Any mamas with c-sections have terrible cramps before starting their menstrual cycle? TMI? Sorry, guys.
Marveling: at the mountains. I just can't get over it.
Needing: sleep, but having too much fun staying up way to late and waking up way too early.
Smelling: popcorn. Movie time!
Wearing: my beloved Hello Apparel sweatshirt and pajama bottoms.
Following: tiny dirt trails, which lead to a muddy, messy boy playing in the garden.
Noticing: the simplicity in my parents' life and loving it.
Knowing: I have a family that will always be there for me, for which I am incredibly grateful.
Thinking: about what adventures await us tomorrow.
Feeling: happy.
Bookmarking: ice cream recipes.
Opening: a can of good ole' Dr. Pepper. Pop! Phzzz!
Giggling: at Luke and Wes giggling at each other. Truly one of the absolute joys of motherhood.
Feeling: Hungry. (But then again, when am I not?)

See my first Taking Stock post here

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 23, 2014 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

Wes looks SO much like Matt here! Ohmygosh

 
At July 24, 2014 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it the best to visit family? Sounds like you're having a beautiful time. Soak it all in!
xoxo

 
At July 24, 2014 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love this. and that photo is so stunning!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2014 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

I like this! And you know I love that picture. Frame worthy!

 
At July 24, 2014 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! And yes, I get bad cramps before my period (c-section mama)

 
At July 24, 2014 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this too!! Enjoy the rest of your stay :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home