<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.22.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday




Tee: Madewell.
Denim: LOFT
Shoes: Old Navy
Headband: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Free People

1. I am living in tees and cropped denim this summer. It's easy, takes no thought, and can be styled with a bright accessory like a headband or scarf.

2. Fact: Women speak about 20,000 words per day. That's about 13,000 more than men (source).

3. Who watched the "Men Tell All" on The Bachelorette last night? I think "Women Tell All"  is always more entertaining because of the above-mentioned fact, however I liked this one. Mostly because of the lie detector test results. (I'm looking at you, Marcus!) I reaaaalllly wish she would've opened Josh's lie detector test results. I knew Josh lied! I just knew it!

4. Wes is THIS close to crawling. It probably has something to do with the plush carpeted floors here at my parents' house. (I wouldn't want to crawl either if I had to learn to do it on wood laminate floors... first world baby problems.)

5. Would you rather live in a decked out tree house with all the fixings, or a house boat that had to be at least five miles out on the water when you came home from work and outings?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 22, 2014 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Brikena said...

treehouse lol
also, that headband is super cute :)

xo, Brikena
www.jarofjoy.blogspot.com

 
At July 22, 2014 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I watch most of my shows on hulu the day after, so I'll be watching The Men Tell All tonight-- I can't wait for the finale. I hope she picks Nick. I didn't like him before but I do now, especially compared to Josh! I liked Marcus though, he was such a sweetheart and SO good looking.

As for #5, I'd rather live in a decked out tree house- I think that'd be AMAZING! (: And I love your outfit, it's so bright and cute!

 
At July 22, 2014 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

tree house for sure!! I'm a sucker for a tee and jeans too! I need to find some good maternity jeans this time around though!

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a tree house! All I pretty much wear are jeans and tees, but I try to find tees that embellished with a decal or cut a certain wait or have a pattern to make them a little less boring. My favorite easy outfit is a jeans, tee, boyfriend cardi, and an all purpose shoe like TOMS or a something similar in style. I got these bad boys in the mail yesterday: http://www.uggaustralia.ca/en/women-sale/delizah-stripe/1004292.html?dwvar_1004292_color=BLK#start=4&cgid=women-sale

 
At July 22, 2014 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tree house :) and i'd vacation on the boat :P

 
At July 28, 2014 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Jill V.V. said...

Such a cute outfit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home