<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.15.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Top: similar
Skirt: similar
Shoes: Old Navy (on sale!)
Watch: ASOS

1. My thrifting escapades have been slam dunks the last few times. This fabulous skirt was only $6 and they were having a half off sale. I didn't even know thrift shops run sales! I take that as fate smiling upon me.

2. Fact: The brain operates on the same amount of power as a 10-watt lightbulb (source).

3. Have you seen Colbie Caillat's new "Try" music video? I couldn't love it more, and want to give her one of those hugs where you practically tackle the person because you hug em' so hard. If you've been reading this blog for awhile, I've shared my sentiments on body image, my face with no makeup, and learning to be comfortable in my own skin, and I think it's an incredibly important message to spread among us women.

4. These pictures of people from history and their celebrity look-alikes are amazing.

5. Would you rather have delicious edible hair that regrew each night, or retractable wheels on the bottoms of your feet?

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At July 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE seen the Colbie Caillat video and an interview to go along with it and I'm totally in love with the message too! I'm noticing a lot of encouragement for body love rising on the internet and I think it's a social revolution that we all need. Have you ever heard of Taryn Brumfitt? She's making a documentary called Body Image Movement. She received a lot of press about posting naked pictures of herself online, after 3 babes and a body that looks so normal I love the woman for having the courage to do such a thing. Here's her website http://bodyimagemovement.com.au/

 
At July 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! My bad, the documentary will be called EMBRACE, but her website is called Body Image Movement :)

 
At July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely skirt, dear :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

 
At July 15, 2014 at 4:01 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look gorgeous. And I have seen that video! It actually made me tear up the first time I saw it. I really wish there was something out there like that when I was younger.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 15, 2014 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

you're gorgeous - and I love the color of that skirt :)

 
At July 21, 2014 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I loves these blues on you Abbey! So pretty!

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't heard of her, but I will definitely look her up! Really excited to see that documentary. Thanks for sharing!

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks :)

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I wish there would have been, too!

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, sweet friend! xo

 
At July 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Jess! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home