<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

7.08.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday


Top: Forever 21
Pants: Zara
Hat: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Birkenstock

1. Everybody's talkin' bout my tight pants. I got my tight pants, I got my tight pants on! And I can in fact dance real low and dance real high in them. And I'm the only one ;)

2. Fact: Laughter may have the ability to burn up to 40 calories for every fifteen minutes of genuine guffaws (source). Note to self: start using the word guffaw more.

3. Yesterday Luke and Wes were in their room for a nap when we heard an uproar and a screaming baby, which is simply another way of saying Luke was antagonizing his little brother in that situation. Sure enough, we walked in and there stood Luke by Wesley's crib, completely diaper-less. The diaper had somehow ended up in Wesley's hands, which he was then gnawing on (don't worry, it was a clean one). Trying to figure out what happened, Nanny asked, "Luke, why don't you have your diaper on?" Luke matter-of-factly replied, "I was MAD!"

4. The other week I wrote this article about learning to say no to your kids and not feeling guilty about it. Toddlers, man!

5. Would you rather have a perfect sense of direction and never need to use a map, or have a perfect sense of time and have no need to own a clock?

And here we have Matt The Fashion Blogger not wearing tight pants and doing "The Cough" pose.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 8, 2014 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Haha guffaw! Awesome word!

 
At July 8, 2014 at 3:52 PM , Blogger aubrey kinch said...

OMG- tight pants! I freaking died watching that and both hubs and I haven't stopped singing it in weeks.

 
At July 10, 2014 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it?!

 
At July 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you start singing it every time you wear white pants? I just can't help it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home