<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.17.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday


 Jacket: TJMaxx (similar). Hoodie: Target. Pants: H&M (similar). Shoes: UO (similar). Sunglasses: Target.

1) Hoodies under jackets are becoming my new obsession. I blame it solely on Leonard from The Big Bang Theory.

2) Fact: Smiling is contagious and can leave you feeling more positive, optimistic and motivated (source). Get out there and smile today!

3) If you Christmas shopping procrastinators still have some last minute purchasing to do, I highly suggest you check out BRIKA. It's the perfect place to snag a one-of-a-kind gift for that friend or mother-in-law that has everything (and you can enter to win a $25 gift card to the BRIKA store here!).

4) Luke is starting to talk in two-word phrases and the occasional full sentence, and it is delighting me and weirding me out that he is getting so big, all at the same time. Oh, parenthood, you make me stark raving happy and dramatically weepy (please tell me I'm not the only one suffering from these sweeping shifts in mood)!

5) Would you rather have a unicorn or be a unicorn?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2013 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

think i would rather have a unicorn.

and i am loving layering up jackets as well. at the moment i am wearing my mac with my leather jacket underneath, it makes me feel quite cool :)

 
At December 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Alison Ambrose said...

Leonard from big bang theory is increasingly my style icon as well.. there's no escaping it.

and I agree with lottie -- i'd rather have one. what an amazing best friend a unicorn would be :)

Alison, http://lavieambrose.blogspot.com/

 
At December 20, 2013 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Definitely rather have a unicorn. I have not noticed the hoodies under jacket thing, but it looks great on you. May have to try it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home