<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.10.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday



 Sweater: LOFT. Blouse: LOFT. Pants: LOFT. Shoes: Urban Outfitters.

 1) It's Tuesday, right? For the last 6 weeks my life has been a perpetual state of confusion when it comes to knowing which day of the week it is. It's all a large, hazy blur of days flowing in and out of one another. The whole "the days are long, but the years are short" saying absolutely rings true.

2) Fact: Sea otters hold hands with each other while they sleep so they won't float away (source). So that's the cutest thing, EVER.

3) Isn't this wedding video the greatest (not to mention the bride's floral crown is perfection)? It makes me want to get married all over again just so I can have this dude come film it. Gah, I love love!

4) In the event that you need a good laugh, need reassurance that you are not a world class idiot, or all of the above, this article will mend all of that. I was crying by the end from laughing so hysterically.

5) Would you rather have pom poms for ears or tinsel for hair (I'm heavily in the Christmas spirit)?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At December 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Mrs. Dice said...

You looks adorbs! Love the sweater and pants combo...the sunshine in your photos makes me miss SoCal...while everyone else is currently freezing their niblets off!

 
At December 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

Cute outfit! I understand the blurry state of confusion! I'm still there and my daughter is 6 months... And as for #5.. pom pom ears. Definitely.

 
At December 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Holly @ A Year in Wichita said...

So cute! I've loved the button down/sweater combo for years, but still haven't figured out how to make it look right on my body!!

 
At December 10, 2013 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tinsel. speaking of hair, i am jealous of how long and thick yours is!

 
At December 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

love the color of your pants!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

 
At December 11, 2013 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Alison Ambrose said...

Tinsel for hair!! And the fact about sea otters just became my new favorite fact, very Titanic-esque except they don't let go...

http://lavieambrose.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home