<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Spring Beauty Essentials

3.21.2013

Spring Beauty Essentials

Moisturizer | Foundation | Blush | Shadow (used as liner) | Lipgloss

 Happy Spring to you!

Can you believe it's already here? I know it may not feel like it quite yet in your neck of the woods if you are still stuck in rain and snow, but some punchy colors and a fresh, light beauty routine is just the trick.

Spring means easy and pretty makeup for me. I recently got eyelash extensions from my beautiful twin duo friends, Ali and Amie, who own the eyelash studio, Ciao Bella. They are located right here in Encinitas, so if you are in the San Diego area and have been pining for lash extensions, go see them! They are the best! Lash extensions make getting ready about 20 million times more efficient (and as a mom, that is a must). 

My 5 minute makeup routine looks a little something like this...

1) Apply moisturizer (Neutrogena Healthy Skin) and light foundation (I use Cover FX).
2) Lightly line the corners of the lower water line with brown shadow (I use MAC Brun).
3) Apply a pretty shade of pink blush (I use MAC Well Dressed).
4) Top off with a sassy lip gloss or lipstick (my favorites are NARS Funny Face and Sephora Shimmery Orange Juice).

And I'm done!

What does your spring beauty routine look like?

Labels:

21 Comments:

At March 21, 2013 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Cute cute :)

 
At March 21, 2013 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Where do you buy your lashes from?! They look amazing! (Major props - and apologies if they are real ...)

 
At March 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Kerri @ Holly Muffin said...

Gorgeous! I adore your lip/mouth shape! I'm so jealous. And as the last commenter said, your lashes! wow!
xoxo
Kerri

 
At March 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty pretty.

 
At March 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Jill J. said...

Ooh...I just got lash extensions at Blink in Solana Beach but want to go elsewhere. Thanks for the reco!

Jill
Classy with a Kick

 
At March 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Hena Tayeb said...

such a pretty palette..

 
At March 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Eryka said...

So pretty!!!
XO
E

 
At March 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Dox said...

You are soo pretty! I love your lashes! :)

 
At March 21, 2013 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty!! Love the color choices.
~Abby
http://life-loveandlace.blogspot.com

 
At March 21, 2013 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so pretty.

 
At March 21, 2013 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

so beautiful! i love the lip color! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM , Blogger Stylishly in love said...

Great blog love these tips.


If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Bold in Blue'.

XO
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

 
At March 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM , Blogger Shio Waline said...

Oh my, you look amazing! I LOVE lashes, and they really make a difference in your appearance! I am not as lucky as my daughter who has long and thick lashes, as I have thin, short ones :( But this just makes me want to get mine done too! Anywho, you look great! And even if you didn't have them you'd still look great :)

xoxo,
Shio

 
At March 22, 2013 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Helene said...

what a clean, fresh look! I love it!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Lauren Rebecca said...

stunning! xoxo

 
At March 22, 2013 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Love those spring makeup colors...they look FABULOUS one you, lady!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE MAC products! They have the best stuff! : )

Kayla
www.lovelucygirl.com

 
At March 22, 2013 at 7:55 AM , Blogger EIDesign Glamour said...

I discover your blog by the giveaway on "coast with me" blog, and I like your blog !!!! Love your outfit and style :-) I'll be happy if you come and see my blog you too, and if it likes you, maybe we can follow each other :-) Have a great day !
New POST
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fan page

 
At March 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

You are so so gorgeous!!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

That glossy is such a pretty color. You have the best lashes, too!

 
At March 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Jane V. said...

Your lashes are gorgeous!! I wish I could do extended lashes, but I get so busy I would probably forget to do the fills.

~Jane B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home