<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Striped Entry Table

11.08.2012

Dare I DIY?: Striped Entry Table

 
Guess how much I haggled and negotiated for this beauty? Just guess. Close. No, lower. Yes! $8! I know, it is insane. 

That was the conversation I had with Matt when I brought this little lady home a couple of weeks ago from the local thrift store. I'd been searching high and low for the perfect entry table for our itsy-bitsy entry way and everything was either too big or too small. I was beginning to feel like Goldie Locks until I stumbled upon the table that was juuusst right. Minus a swanky makeover. But that's where my DIY brain would take over. Scroll on!
 

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At November 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Looks great! I'm toying with what to do with my coffee table. I wanted to do stripes but it's round... so I'm still thinking about it. Your piece looks awesome. I love that the stripes are just on the top. It adds some interest to the piece.

 
At November 8, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Camila Carneiro said...

I loved the finished product!
Your entryway turned out so pretty with the lights and photos hung up on the back wall :)
xo
www.camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

 
At November 8, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Deanne Marie said...

Love this idea!!! Thanks for sharing :)

 
At November 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great! Really great job.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At November 8, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Love this DIY idea!! What a beautiful piece of furniture! The stripes are so chic. The lights are the perfect touch.

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

 
At November 8, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Hailey said...

very cute! love the finishing touches and the lights!!

 
At November 8, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Great job! So neat and well done...

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At November 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM , Anonymous Connie | Daydream In Color said...

Very cute! I love the striped top.

 
At November 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Haley said...

LOVE this! I need to get brave and take a paint brush to furniture, what a fantastic piece you created! :) Thanks for sharing. :)

 
At November 9, 2012 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

But seriously, sometimes you just have to hold out for a while like Goldilocks. This is so perfect for your entryway! I love the color, and the stripes, and it goes so well with your collage and gorgeous wood floors.

 
At November 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger januarysublime said...

This is gorgeous!! It actually looks like a dream! xx

Love your blog

januarysublime.com

 
At November 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Moe Talks A Lot said...

This turned out lovely!! Dang, you got me feeling all inspired!

xo-
moe
moetalksalot.blogspot.com

 
At November 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

Love this! I think Evelyn would be in heaven if I put twinkle lights all around!

 
At November 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

This looks amazing! Nice job!

http://www.diaryofabrwneyedgirl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home