<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

11.06.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Sweater: Boutique (similar). Tee: LOFT. Pants: H&M. Flats: Boutique (similar). Necklace: LOFT (similar). Earrings: Vintage (similar).

1) Whenever I go in to pick Luke up from his morning nap, he always gives me the once over as if to say, "Mom, now what are you wearing?" It's NBD, I've already accepted the fact I will be that old lady who wears excessively gaudy costume jewelry, hats with all sorts of plumage and feathers, and at least 5 different patterns in one outfit. It's just in the stars for me, and you know what? That's okay (thanks, Stuart Smalley).

2) Fact: A baby is born in the world every 3 seconds (source). So basically in the time it took you to read this, a baby was born! Isn't that great?

3) Happy Election Day! I hope you vote or have already voted (this is as close as I am skirting to the edge of politics on this blog).

4) Once upon a time, I watched the movie Mirror, Mirror. While the costumes were out of this world, ethereally amazing and it made me wish upon my own mirror to go for crazy thick eyebrows like Lily Collins, the acting and plot line were drab. Julia Roberts should leave the British accent thing to Gwyneth. P.S. Lily is the daughter of Phil Collins, so maybe they should have relinquished the British thing to Lily. After all, she's half Brit!

5) Would you rather sweat glitter (I just realized this may be a subconscious reference to all of those darned Breaking Dawn Part 2 commercials) or sneeze confetti?

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At November 6, 2012 at 6:14 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

Love that sweater!

The Style Storm

xo, Christina

 
At November 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

adorable sweater!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At November 6, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Maggie B. said...

I love that sweater! I think sneezing confetti could be awesome and yet totally awkward at my office. And sweating glitter just sounds uncomfortable. I'm going with sneezing. =)

 
At November 6, 2012 at 6:40 AM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing outfit! love the necklace!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

 
At November 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the outfit. I actually just got to watch Mirror Mirror the other day and JUST like you said the costumes were AMAZING! Lily's eyebrows are out this world beautiful but the movie sucked lol

www.redlipstickandchampagnedreams.com

 
At November 6, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great outfit and I love the necklace. Haven't watched Mirror Mirror, saw Snow White and Huntsman (very good by the way). Love glitter and all things sparkly. I've taught my son well to also like sparkly things.

Agi:)

vodkaifnusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At November 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

every three seconds--i wish my baby was going to be born in three seconds, instead i will just have to continue the waiting--oh joy ):

 
At November 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm off to vote in a minute. :) I agree w/you about Mirror, Mirror. ;)
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At November 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Gloua said...

I could never pull off that hair ... me and middle parts don't mix ... but seriously the first thing I noticed was how pretty it made your face look! Especially in a bun like that!

 
At November 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

I think I'd like to sneeze confetti. It'd be like a party every time! :)

 
At November 6, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

I LOVE those pants!! I've been dying for a pair of leather (liquid?) leggings. But I'm at loss for how to wear them.

And my daughter totally gives me a once over everytime I get dressed. She is only one. :) Guess she'll get used to my crazy fashion sense someday.

And your questions are always hiliarious. Where on earth do you come up these?

I'd sweat glitter for sure. :)

 
At November 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Your hair looks fantastic like that! Definitely the sneezing. I sweat too much.

 
At November 6, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Camila Carneiro said...

So chic! Also, your hair always looks amazing :)
xo
Camila.
www.camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

 
At November 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Bridgette Nicole said...

Aren't you just the cutest thing!! :) You look fantastic in that sweater!
-Bridgette
http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

 
At November 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

i would rather sweat glitter :)

 
At November 7, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Angela said...

Love those pants. I want.

 
At November 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I have to get my hands on that sweater! It is sooo cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home