<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Dare I DIY?: Leather Pacifier Clip

9.06.2012

Dare I DIY?: Leather Pacifier Clip


Finding pacifier clip patterns that I love in stores is a bit challenging, so this DIY solved my problem and gave Luke's pacifier clip a trendy, earthy edge. It's also a wonderful way to reuse any old clips that are laden with spit and drool.

To compensate for the crazy amount of time it took to make last week's DIY project, I made this little diddy in 5 minutes. My friend directed me to these amazing beaded ones, but I wanted to make a pacifier clip with materials I already had on hand. You can buy organic leather cording at Michael's, Joanne's, or a local bead store, which is where I purchased mine.

Now, go grab your scissors, snag that old paci clip from your baby, and get to weaving and knotting!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 6, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

so cute! great job!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At September 6, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Very cute and creative!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

fun!!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

such a good idea. i am bookmarking this for when i need it in the future with my baby girl :)

 
At September 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

Super cute! I might be making this for baby boy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home