<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Up Dog

2.16.2012

Up Dog


Someone is growing up and starting to dress like a little hipster. After all, you know you are moving on up in the world when you have moved into size 1 diapers and you're newborn clothes have been packed away, much to your mama's sadness... tear.

On another note, I have the lamest, yet best joke in the world. You can thank Matt and his sister, Steph, for this gem.

The rule is you have to try it on the next person you talk to. Ready? Here it goes.

You: "It smells like up dog in here."

Person you're talking to: "What is up dog?"

You: "Not much, dawg. What's up with you?"

Hahaha. Ha!

Do me a solid and hop on over here to submit your daily vote! xoxo

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At February 16, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Hahaha, do you watch teh office? if so, you should watch the episode where michael tries to get people to fall for this joke. It's pretty hilarious.

 
At February 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Luke is one cool hipster--my favourite has to be the socks!

And that joke is so funny! Hilarious I am so going to try it out on the husband tonight, will you keep you posts on how it goes.

 
At February 16, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Meant posted--I am blaming the phone I am on it doesnt like me

 
At February 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

hahahaha silly ♥

i can't believe how big he got
he is freaking adorable ♥
the first picture melted my heart



xoxo
MELINA ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger TinaS said...

Awww, he's so cute! ^^ Thanks for visiting my blog :) xo

 
At February 16, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Ana said...

Hi Abbey! I found you through Camille's blog and just thought it was fantastic that you and your husband enjoy doing the same exact thing that me and mine do- chocolate and Seinfeld- in the evening. so great. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Cutie pie heaven there with the pics of you little one ;) Gotta love a lame joke, they make me laugh!

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:33 PM , Blogger p S h A o R t A o said...

I love that joke no matter how cheesy it is, though it's been awhile since I've heard it. I always think about doing that to other people but I can't do it because I would always giggle. Yup, I'm cool.

 
At February 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a cutie! LOVE the sock shoes :)

 
At February 16, 2012 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

lol that's such a cute joke! i'm going use it on my bf he always has the lamest yet best jokes! luke is so precious and his outfit is adorable, he'll always look good since he'll have you to dress him

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

oh my goodness, his little sockies are so darling.

xo kaitlin
kaitgirl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home