<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : My Name Is Luke, And I Like To Party

2.09.2012

My Name Is Luke, And I Like To Party

gifmaker
I've got the moo-ooo-ooo-oo-oo-ooves like Jagger.

Peeps, I need a favor. I've been entered for the Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Blog Moms, but I need votes. Right now I'm listed last. Pathetic, I know. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to find me. Laaame. But, if you just click on the little pink button below and click 'vote' once you find me, I'll be moving on up to the top! Show your love for me and help a sista' out!

 

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At February 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Blogger grlcreative.com.mx said...

omg so cute <3
thnx for ur comment darling,
free to follow!
kisses

http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

I love that gif! Totally hilarious!
Headed over to vote right now!!

 
At February 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

i voted for you hon!

 
At February 9, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Melu103 said...

haha omg he got me laughing
what a cute picture!! ♥




If it's not too much to ask, can you stop
by my blog and say happy birthday to my bf
=) It's his Birthday today and I want to
surprise him. Click Here


THANK YOUUUU ♥♥


xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

 
At February 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

he is so adorable! and voted good luck!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 9, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Voted! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Melina said...

Oh my goodness, too cute!!

I also voted for you, pretty mama! :)

xx Melina

 
At February 9, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

What a cute boy! :] And I'm heading over to vote for you! You deserve this you fashionable mama!

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Hey you, just went and voted and guess what you are no longer at the bottom of the list.....in fact I nearly missed you cause I was scrolling to fast.

Good luck!!!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Brandy said...

How cute!! You are number 4 now! :)

 
At February 10, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

lol...cute baby!

run-style-run.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home