<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

1.31.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday


1) Luke already knows how to hold hands! Such a cuddle bug. We can't get enough, can't you tell? 

2) I have mastered the art of typing one-handed at a rather remarkable pace. It's quite impressive, the new skills one acquires as a mother.

3) Fun fact of the day:
"Research shows that men know they’re falling in love after just three dates, but women don’t fall in love until date 14" (source). That can't be true. Really? I feel like girls are always the ones being all romantic and lovey-dovey and won't stop talking about their feelings. Apparently not!

4) Sometimes it just feels good to let it all out and write run-on sentences that would make your 8th grade English teacher cringe with frustration since she made an earnest attempt with every fiber of her being to ensure she turned out grammatically correct individuals to society and not wanting to run the risk of sounding like a babbling moron or a valley girl that relays stories like this... thank you, Simone.

5) Did I already mention my sugar addiction has increased? I ate 6 of the 8 pieces of my birthday cheesecake. In 3 days. And I thought my problem was bad before... yikes! First step is admitting you have a problem, right? At least you don't have to feel as bad if you ever substitute meals with candy and sweets, because I do it too!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

awwwhhh!!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Girl, I feel relief when I type in all lowercase (not in the mood right now apparently). Also, cheesecake addiction? I totally get. I have resorted to finding any and everything to slather cream cheese all over, including rice cakes. Mmmm.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

lol I think we all do it!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Crystal Seed said...

OOOOH He is just so stinkin' cute!! So small and squishy and cute! I just love the little fingers!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I can't blame you - cheesecake is the best!!!
And he's a cutie!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Oh I getting major baby fever. I think I need to stop reading your blog... :)

He is so cute.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 3:23 PM , Blogger wjmom said...

Your Luke is beautiful and adorable and wonderful in every way and I am glad to hear to tell us so during each and every visit and also I love seeing that Daddy holds hands with his son even though Mommy is taking a picture that will most definitely go onto the blog and throughout the blogging world and maybe he doesn't want his friends or their wives to know that he holds hands with another boy even though that boy is as cute as they come and I hope you love this sentence and have a great terrific day.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Jessica Samantha said...

Oh my heart-- you know how to get me, I cry at every single picture of newborn babies holding their parents' thumbs/fingers.

Jessica | Vixenelle

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Such a cute boy! And I sure hope my baby loves to snuggle! Also, that run on sentence was hilarious. And I need some cheesecake now!!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

my english teacher would be appalled at my grammar and long sentence but hey I like to think it makes the owrd have personality.

And that picture is too cute--it should come with some sort of warning! It's making me broody looking at it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home