<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Colonel Mustard In The Library

10.14.2011

Colonel Mustard In The Library

I think I have played Clue once in my life, but I can't be too sure. It is sufficient to say though that Colonel Mustard would be my guy. Mustard is my favorite fall color, if you didn't already know.

Now, the condiment mustard is an entirely different story...I didn't start liking it until about 5 years ago, and I still  place limits on what I will eat it with. You could say my tastebuds have matured, but my meal prefernces have not. I will only eat mustard with corn dogs and sloppy joes. In fact, 90% of the foods I eat are generally categorized into the meal plan of a 6-year old...

PB & J
Mac N' Cheese
Tater tots
Honey Nut Cheerios
Apple slices
Fruit snacks
Gogurt
McDonald's Chicken McNuggets

Yep, that pretty much sums up my diet.


Sweater dress: LOFT.
Beanie: F21.
Belt: Anthropologie.
Leggings: F21.
Leg warmers: H&M
Boots: Buffalo Exchange (thrifted)

Ok, I really don't know why I am rambling on about food so much, because I have other important news you absolutely must know about.

Many of you know the amazing Ashley from The Shine Project. She is an extraordinary example of happiness and what life is about! Her most recent project is The Shine Fundraising Event, where she is hosting a raffle and auction to provide college scholarships for 8 kids from Cesar Chavez High School! You can click here to participate in the raffle, where you can enter to win $500 worth of merchandise donated by bloggers (myself included)!

Photobucket


It's loads of fun and you are helping a truly phenomenal cause!

P.S.
My $25 LOFT gift card giveaway ends tomorrow, Saturday, October 15, so get your cutie-patootie over here and enter!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At October 14, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This is an amazing outfit! You look darling.

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

 
At October 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You are definitely the cutest pregnant lady around! Love the outfit and the boots! I love me some McDonald's Chicken McNuggets :)!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Ahhh. LOVE the colorrrrrrrr! So fall-ish and pretty.

Don't forget to enter my Sally Hansen giveaway,ending on Tuesday! (:
I mentioned you in one of my posts!

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

 
At October 14, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger heidi said...

this outfit is so fun! i love all the yellow and those great knee highs. i am just getting into yellow and am on the hunt for a mustard cardigan. i definitely can't handle mustard the condiment though!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Hailee said...

Wowee! I hope you have somewhere good to go when you put that on. So you can just walk around and like, be seen.

 
At October 14, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Shels415 said...

You are rockin this outfit so well! Oh yum..tater tots! When I was pregnant I needed my chocolate milk made with Nestle Quick powder every morning!

XOXO
Shels

 
At October 14, 2011 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

Love love love! And I saw your necklace on the shine project! :D

 
At October 14, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look stunning! That outfit is beautiful. I love the accessories!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At October 15, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Lindsay Rondo said...

very cute!! love the mustard.

Lindsay

 
At October 16, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger liz said...

I love it! I love everything about this outfit! It's darling.

 
At October 16, 2011 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Really cute--love the hat!

 
At October 17, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look adorable love the dress and that mustard color hat on you so cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At October 19, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Lischen said...

YOur blog is amazing!
I really like this outfit!
I'll follow you!! :)

Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like :)
http://lischen-lischen.blogspot.com/

xxx

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Bridget said...

just found you from the fabulous megan... and i had to say, love this outfit. i was all about showing the bump when i was big and prego and i love that you are too.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Blogger The Apron Gal said...

you are one hot mama. wowza!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home