<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Conquer Your Furs

10.12.2011

Conquer Your Furs

The weatherman said it's 97 degrees today. Say what!?

Um, I'm pretty sure it's that time of year when people are drinking pumpkin flavored hot drinks and eating pumpkin pastries, all while carving pumpkins. 

In their sweaters, scarves, and boots.

Or in my case...fur!

Wearing my faux fur vest makes me feel like a diva. Or Cruella. After all, it is that time of year. 

It makes me feel like shouting "I'm not afraid anymore!" to the world, just like Kevin does in Home Alone to the man-eating oven thingy in the basement.

Wearing fur practically gives you magical powers, didn't you know?


Fur Vest: LOFT.
Blouse: LOFT.
Skinnies: Express.
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: F21.

In other news, Meg from Pinker On My Side gave me this award...


Thanks, Meg! Now I get to tell you 7 random facts about myself. 

Ready? Okay, here we go...

1. I am 5'2" if you couldn't tell from the pictures.
2.  I drink a gallon of milk every 5 days. Basically, I have some seriously strong bones.
3. The Mister and I go to Disneyland at least once a week.
4. I once ate a spoonful of dirt for $20.
5. I once ate a ball of wasabi for $100. Not a pinch, a 1 inch BALL. Was it worth it? Every penny.
6. No, I have never eaten an insect or worm for money because I know that's what you're all wondering.
7. I am the youngest of 8 kids!

Now you know me a little bit better! 

P.S. I have two announcements:

1) Go here to my shop to see how you can support Breast Cancer Awareness

2) Go here to enter my $25 LOFT gift card giveaway! You have 3 days left! Hurry, hurry kitten purry (I don't know what else rhymes with hurry, my apologies)!

Have a fabulous day, little lovers!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

Love love love love love this outfit!! I've been dying to have a fur vest.

P.S. Be sure to check out the giveaway I'm hosting right now! :)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

Hottest pregnant girl alive award!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Mariel Torres said...

so stunning! and i totally agree with britanny... now that vest made it into my must-have winter fashion list hehe ;)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I LOVE that! You look stunning in that faux fur!!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At October 12, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you.. miss diva. You look great!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 5:55 PM , Blogger SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

I'm totally diggin the faux fur! I'm going to begin my hunt tomorrow for mine! :)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

gah!! I love that vest.

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Love the fur on you! Your one beautiful pregnant lady! Love your blog.

Ashley
http://bradandashleycollins.blogspot.com

 
At October 12, 2011 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

Daaaang,girl! I wish I could pull off fur like that! You look great!

BTW- I posted a link to your Breast Cancer Awareness necklace on my blog. Hope that is okay!

xo
rachelsayumi.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Pia said...

After seeing this post, I am 100% positive that I need a fur vest in my wardrobe. Like right now.
You look fabulous!

 
At October 13, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Kasia said...

AWw thank you hun! But i agree, im not a tattoo fan either!! The farthest i would ever go with it is Photoshop! clearly - i was bored! :D
Your fur vest is amazing!! and i agree, furs are so chic and classy, i love them!
also, whoa! you ate some crazy things for money! i would totally do the 100$ wasabi thing though.. where did you get such an option?!
i ate a bit of a dried leaf once... i was too small to do it for money though, but thats my story :P
XOXO Kasia
http://misskasia.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look amazing love the faux fur vest! i'm 5'2'' too! and your such a risk taker i mean come on eating wasabi that's intense!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At October 13, 2011 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

Love the fur!

Ask the Duplex

 
At October 14, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Meg said...

oh my fur. Hotness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home